Just got the Sidious Hologram!

Okay! Okay!

I know this not, like, some huge deal to some of you, but I didn't have to pay out the wazoo for it, so I just wanted to share.

Anyone happy for me? It was a great birthday present to myself since my birthday yesterday.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Congrats, Happy Birthday, and where did you find it? (That last one goes to the nature of the Just Found thread, which is about WHERE you found stuff and how much.)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I found it at K&C Collectibles for $14.99

*ack* Not K&C! They are my sworn enemy! They are based here in Little Rock and have beaten me to many many items. And they don't even leave you ONE! Of course the Sidious Hologram wasn't one of them. I can't blame you though, I had to buy from them once when I couldn't find something, long ago. I have an interesting story about the guy that owns that place, if anyone cares.
    Last edited by Fulit; 08-27-2001 at 04:30 PM.

Sidious Hologram came on a card?! Where is all this stuff anyway? I swear there's some huge-*** warehouse somewhere just locked up or something. How come I see eighteen gazillion Qui gons and not one Sidious Hologram. I thought that the only one out was that Walmart one on a lightup stand.

Wal-Mart released Maul and Qui-Gon hologram figures, but no others. Sidious holo was a regular carded figure. I was lucky enough to find that wave and the Sio wave at the same time at Kmart. Only Holo Sidous I've ever seen.

And happy birthday, JEDIpartnr.

I had seen the Sio Bibble wave at TRU in Osaka and Koriyama in Japan. The Amidalas were pretty bad looking so I passed on those. I didn't see the swimming Jar-Jar or the Sidious hologram... but they had plenty of TC-14s, R2-B1s, Pit Droids, Anakin pilots, and the other soft goods figs. They also had the Qui-Gon and Maul holograms there as well as the Defense of Naboo 12" pack and ALL the 12" E1 line... including electronic Threepio. I was able to get an Obi-Wan Lightsaber there as well.

I passed on the 12"ers but picked up the hard to find figs I saw and the Lightsaber... quite a good trip, actually!

p.s.- why don't you share your story with me Fulit!

Exclamation

I hope ALL of you who have Sidious Holograph have opened it. No? Too bad. His articulation is just his arms that open out. If you put him on a Darth Maul or Qui-Gon light-up stand and he looks cool. The paint on his face makes him look menacing, like a phantom. Bad pun; ouch time!
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Sean the Hutt
    I got lucky. I was away in Euroland for a while. When I got back my nephew had a holo Sidious for me. At the time I just said thanks, thinking it would be a peg warmer. That 9 year old has a good eye! He knew I did not have it and got his mom to buy it for me.