Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Collection 1 & 2: New Carded Pics!! (Dooku, Massiff, Jango, Qui, Luke, Han)

Here you go, Rebelscum just posted photos of most of collection 1: Wave 3 carded, and a few figures from Collection 2: Wave 4. They look cool, but it confirms that the Han Solo doesn't come with a coat.

Count Dooku: Dark Lord:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	count dooku carded.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	1281  
    Last edited by Beast; 04-07-2002 at 03:54 AM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Massiff w/ Geonosian Warrior:

Name:	massiff carded.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	88.7 KB 
ID:	1282  

Jango Fett: Final Battle:

Name:	jango fett final battle carded.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	1283  

Qui-Gon Jinn: Jedi Master:

Name:	qui-gon jinn carded.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	80.7 KB 
ID:	1284  

Luke Skywalker: Bespin Duel:

Name:	luke bespin carded.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	1285  

Han Solo: Endor Raid:

Name:	han solo endor raid carded.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	1286  

The massiff looks interesting, I don't recall seeing that one before.

Han Solo with Quick Draw Action!

Count Dooku is pretty sweet, love the fact that we get two lightsabers with him as well. And the Holo Darth Sidious is a very cool addition to the set.

The Massiff w/ Geonosian is cool. I was checking my list, he's actually a collection 2 figure. Oh well. I titled it a warrior, but I think he's of a lower caste structure, since he doesn't have wings. Oh well, he looks cool as hell.

Jango Fett is a great figure. Looks like he's all around one of the best versions of the figure. Love the flamethrower accessory, I hope that this is the last Jamgo for a little while though. The name is a pretty big spoiler though, good job Hasbro.

Qui-Gon Jinn looks tons better then the one we saw at Toy Fair. Oh, my list also says that he is a Collection 2 figure. They fixed the glossy cloak and the bad painting on his face. To bad they didn't use the original mockup E1 headsculpt for this figure.

Luke: Bespin Duel. What can I say, the figure is sweet. The pack-ins are sweet. And he definatly looks better then the original blurry pictures that popped up a couple days ago. I really want this figure. It's to bad he doesn't come with the piece he was standing on when Vader revealed that he was his father, but this is cool also. Glad they didn't forget the bacta cuff.

Han's pretty neat. He looks alot better with the Quick draw feature then Padme did. I wonder if he can quick draw it out of his holster, or if they mean it just quickly goes from at his side to pointing. Still upset about the lack of trenchcoat.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 04-07-2002 at 03:49 AM.

These are some sweet figures! By far, the best I've seen for this year yet. Love the Dooku, two lightsabers and a holo sidious, awesome. Bespin Luke, damn near the best figure I've seen ever. The Qui-Gon looks tons better than the toy fair version as well, although there are hints of his white sleeves peaking through the robe at the shoulders. The Massiff with Geonosian is really sweet, and the Han is incredible, despite no coat, and you can hardly tell the ball joint. This Jango seems to be the super-posed version that we'll put in the slave I.

Seeing all the carded versions of figures I thought we wouldn't get until late summer at the earliest... Kind of makes you wonder when exactly we'll see these, and what's is Hasbro going to release later in the Fall? Although you usually don't see 4th quarter outings of toy companies at Toy Fair.

Any "official" word yet as to what to expect in stores 4/23 and release dates for later?
    Last edited by Wolfwood319; 04-07-2002 at 04:09 AM.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

A lot of really nice figures! I'm glad Hasbro is integrating the other films so early on instead of waiting for the EP2 mania to die down. It would seem that they have learned a lot from the Ep1 mess.

Although you wouldn't know it by the number of Jango's they are releasing all at once. Four of them, all before or shortly after the movie's release! Preview, Kamino, Final Battle and Deluxe! At least those are the only ones I know of.

My favorites from the picks JJB provided are Luke (hated the POTF2 Luke Bespin), Dooku, Jango and the Massif. I'm taking a wait-and-see approach to Han and his heretofore unmentioned action feature. Qui-Gonn looks nice; but I am in no rush to get him.