Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Emperor's Wrath Vader

Judging from the photos I have seen. This looks to be a pretty awesome figure.

But I have heard from two sources that there is supposed to be a "glow-in-the-dark" skull inside the opaque helmet. I have not seen photos to back this up.

Anyone got some info on this?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Re: Emperor's Wrath Vader

Originally posted by Darth Cruel
    Judging from the photos I have seen. This looks to be a pretty awesome figure.

But I have heard from two sources that there is supposed to be a "glow-in-the-dark" skull inside the opaque helmet. I have not seen photos to back this up.

Anyone got some info on this?
    I think he does (?) but from the pictures I've seen is that he has like the blue bolts in his head?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Hasbro lightened his helmet so you can see the skull underneath...and I do believe that its glow-in-the-dark.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I have one of that still inside the card and I ain't notice any glow when I off the lights. I ain't see no skull inside either. Just some blue lines bolts across the helmets. Maybe its just my piece?

Really? How odd...maybe Hasbro traded out the glowing skull for the blue lightening bolts....oooh I hope not!

well, I have this one loose and I have never noticed the skull to glow when I've turned the lights out. On mine, you can see the skull through the helmet quite well...

Maybe his skull doesn't glow after all?

Thumbs up

Thanks for the info everyone. I am glad to hear that the skull is there even if it doesn't glow. I haven't even seen the skull in a pic and I have been hoping it was there.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

Thumbs up

You can see the skull, but only from the side view, and its not glow in the dark.
    As always...........L

I haven't found one here in OHIO, but I ordered one on-line and I'm waiting for it. I'm glad to hear that it's not a total disappointment.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**