My challenge to myself......and my latest toy run....

The challenge: To find as much old stock, post-clearance SW stuff I could.....

The Stores: KB, Suncoast, Toys R Us, K-Mart, EB, Wal-Mart

The Story: I went to Toys R Us first, knowing that they were PROBABLY my best bet pricewise.....but I knew that after the clearance sales, their stock was very small, at best....

I did manage to pick up a Tatooine Maul that I hadn't picked up years ago.....along with the Sith Speeder.....total spent: $6.95

next, it was off to KB, but it was pretty much a wasted trip, since they had NOTHING except Jabba Glob (Which I already had), and the sneak preview AOTC figures......

next, it was across to Suncoast, because I remembered seeing some Aurra Sing wave figures there....sure enough, they had 'em......for $8.99 each.....I passed.....

Then, I skipped down to Electronics Boutique.....hoping to find SOMETHING.......I went to their toy section, and found two Hoth Leias, a Mechanic Chewie, and two Aurra Sings......for $5.99, so, as I was about to pass again, my friend (And employee) commented that all the SW stuff was discounted.....so I ended up with Aurra Sing for $2.99, my total so far: $9.94

Finally, knowing that I was scraping the bottom of the barrel, in this post clearance sale era, I tried my hand at K-Mart.....they didn't have a lot that was on my list.......but I did manage to snag a POTJ R2-Q5, and a POTJ Gungan Warrior for retail.....total $11.98, total spent $21.92

following the memorandum, Wal-Mart had NOTHING on the pegs, but my Wal-Mart doesn't get much in anyway.......

my conclusion.....

there's not much left for people to find.......my best bet would probably be to see if I could find something at chain discount stores, such as Big Lots.......

although I'm pretty sure most of the stuff is picked clean......

it's strange that two months ago, I could've had the pick of the lot, at two bucks a pop......but since I was on SW Hiatus, I pretty much screwed myself.....

and I could've had Amidala's royal starship for twenty-five bucks, too.........
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

Sounds like me!!!!

The last items I can remember getting was the Flashback Photo Series (complete set)

I think somewhere I have the SWEI collection but I dont remember where or really know for sure so I was also looking for them too and man are they next to impossible to find.

Anyhow, yesterday I set off to find as much SW loot that I missed as I could.

Went to a TRU and got these 4:

Shmi Skywalker (.04)
    Sabe Queen's Decoy (.04)
    Zutton Snaggletooth
    Eeth Koth Jedi Master

Went to 2 WM in the same city and got these 8:

Battle Droid Security (.04)
    Lando Calrissian Bespin Escape (.04)
    Mas Amedda (.00)
    Coruscant Guard (.04)
    Queen Amidala Theed Invasion (.04)
    Darth Maul Final Duel (.00)
    Tessek (.04)
    Tusken Raider Desert Sniper (.00)

Went to a Roses in this same city and got these 4:

Anakin Skywalker (Tatooine) w/ Backpack & Grease Gun (.01)
    Qui-Gon Jinn (Jedi Duel) w/ Lightsaber (.01)
    Jar Jar Binks w/ Gungan Battle Staff (.02)
    Ric Olie w/ Helmet & Naboo Blaster (.00)

Another WM in another city 100 miles away had these two:

Chewbacca Dejarik Champion (.00)
    R2-D2 Naboo Escape (.00)

A couple days earlier I had went to a KMart and found this:

Jek Porkins X-Wing Pilot (.01)

And at WM & KB the same day these:

Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi Jedi Knight (.01)
    Bespin Guard Cloud City Security (.04)
    Boss Nass Gungan Sacred Place (.01)
    Ellors Madak (.04)
    Fode & Beed Podrace Announcers (.04)
    Gungan Warrior (.04)
    Jar Jar Binks Tatooine (.04)
    Ketwol (.04)
    Princess Leia Bespin Escape (.04)
    Princess Leia General (.04)
    Sebulba Boonta Eve Challenge (.04)
    BoShek
    R4-M9 (Warning Sticker)
    Teebo

Must be nice!!

I think I'm gonna post my 'Want List' soon, and hope somebody can help me out.....
    "You will shed tears of crimson"-Vicious (Cowboy Bebop)

YOU MADE IT HAPPEN!!! THANKS FOR VOTING CONCEPT STORMIE!!!

I feel like an idiot for not getting these at TRU yesterday:

Anakin w/ Pod Racer (7.95 each - they had ~8 of em)

Darth Maul w/ Speeder (didnt have a price so I dont know)

AT-ST w/ Speeder & Ewok (29.99 - had 2 so probably missed out on this one)

Going to be going to my local Big Lots, Freds, Bill's Dollar Store, Rite Aids, & other WM I forgot about yesterday within the next week.

Maybe I can catch up on a few more items.

Where did all the wonderful racks & racks & racks of SWEI stuff go to?????? I can remember there being just tons of it, and now all there is is 8 pegs with about 4 SW figures per peg?