Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Wink Ewoks were hopelessly devoted to the Rebels!

Not sure how to spell it, JEDIpartnr, but I believe her name was Cindel (sin-dell). Amazingly, she WAS played by Olivia Newton-John!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Cindell was played by Aubree Miller - I looked her up in IMDb right after checking out Teek's career, and there was not anything listed after the Ewoks flicks.

Arrow "That's not a star cruiser; that's a horse!"

So... where is Aubree Miller now? Investing her huge profits from the success of the two Ewoks films, she is now the owner of several lemonade stands in western Oklahoma. With her two boys, Mace and Windu, she is enjoying the life of a retired movie star.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

I'm not that crazy about Ewoks ether but the Star Wars universe as it seems to me can be and have just about anything you can want.Maybe that is why we all love it so.Besides I think it adds to the defeat of the Empire,that a low tech.race can over whem the stormtroopers.But that might not have happened if the stormtroopers could shoot or anything else that a military super force could do.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

How many Ewok movies were released?? I only saw the first one, but wasnt aware that there were others...i know these movies are No canon, but still, they are part of SW, but i dont think they are on DVD...are they??
    As always...........L

There were two: The Ewok Adventure (Ewoks: Caravan of Courage outside the US) and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor. Neither has been released on DVD, nor have they been available on VHS for some time, as far as I know.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    Cindell was played by Aubree Miller - I looked her up in IMDb right after checking out Teek's career, and there was not anything listed after the Ewoks flicks.
    Might as well go out on top.

She looks kinda hot now.

I'm sure JT would find something about her appearance to be picky toward, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    She looks kinda hot now.

I'm sure JT would find something about her appearance to be picky toward, though.
    Did you get her autograph at a convention or something? Didn't you get THE orginal Mace's sig. a few years ago?

Yes, Eric Walker aka "Star Wars 1st Mace" and he has certainly seen better days.

no Aubree, I'm afraid. EDubs said she's rather skittish about hitting the convention circuit and I can't say I blame her at all. Hell, even I am skittish about it.

But I saw a pic a few years back, not a bad lookin' gal.