Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    No Slick, that was poo on toilet paper. It was coincidence that it looked lile Wilford Brimley.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    No Slick, that was poo on toilet paper. It was coincidence that it looked lile Wilford Brimley.
    Makes sense now. I was wonderin' why Jabba was on Endor.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Man, we need to convince her to go to conventions. Being constantly hit on by a bunch of dorks would do wonders for her self-esteem.

Thanks for the pic, Caesar JimJam.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Here's my opinion, if the Ewok movies are canon then so is the Holiday Special. And we all know what a load of crap the Holiday Special was.

I'm big fan of the Ewoks. I really liked them in ROTJ, but only in ROTJ. I remember being really excited about the Battle of Endor when it was on TV for the first. But it was terrible. I kept watching hoping it would get better, but it never did. A year later I saw Caravan of Courage for the first and thought that was worst. These "movies" stained the Ewoks forever and should be forgotten.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Thanks for the pic, Caesar JimJam.
    It was my pleasure Sir!

Here's my opinion, if the Prequels are considered canon, then so should the Ewok movies and the Holiday Special. None followed established continuity and were all crap in their own special ways.

Quote Originally Posted by LusiferSam
    Here's my opinion, if the Ewok movies are canon then so is the Holiday Special. And we all know what a load of crap the Holiday Special was.
    It was still better than that New Jedi Order garbage.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy
    It was still better than that New Jedi Order garbage.
    Very, very true. That was more an exploded septic tank, a geyser of **** raining down up on the neighborhood. The Holiday Special and Ewoks movies were more dirty diaper bad.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I better read some love for Teek pretty damn soon here.

No kidding! How many pages with nary a mention of our fast furry friend?

I voted for Teek in the preliminary voting for the current Hasbro poll. No ****.
    Tommy, close your eyes.