Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    weeeeeeeeeaaaaak!!!!
    Dude, you are going to hell for that.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've already spent my time in hell by watching the Ewok movies, the holiday special, and the prequels. (I saw TPM 11 times, that's nearly a solid day!!!)
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, I will never understand why you watched (paid to see, no less) such a bad movie that many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    JT, I will never understand why you watched (paid to see, no less) such a bad movie that many times.
    Yeah for somebody that hates on TPM (along with AOTC and ROTS) that much why did you go that many times??????????

You're one to talk, Mr. Bonds, considering you've seen The Da Vinci Code eight times already.

Because I wanted so much to get what others were getting out of it, plus the first 4 were obligatory (we bought the tix in advance, 3 for opening day, 1 for the day after), 3 were for viewing the digital versions (I saw the DLP version twice), 1 or 2 were because I wanted to support my local independent theater which got shafted when Lucas did that "1 theater per area" contract then put the movie in the Mann Chinese after saying he wouldn't.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    Yeah for somebody that hates on TPM (along with AOTC and ROTS) that much why did you go that many times??????????
    Simple. JT is a Doombot, and Doombots do such crazy things.

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/sho...4&postcount=13
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    1 or 2 were because I wanted to support my local independent theater which got shafted when Lucas did that "1 theater per area" contract then put the movie in the Mann Chinese after saying he wouldn't.
    I respect that, JT.

You're one to talk, Mr. Bonds, considering you've seen The Da Vinci Code eight times already.
    That isn't quite right, facturing in Thursdays viewings the grand total is now 11.