Thumbs up Lego Republic Gunship

Was at Wal-Mart in south Tampa and noticed in the lego section a huge box for the Republic Gunship....nice. Lego fans will be very pleased. I did not buy the item because I'm not that into lego but I was sure tempted! Lego fans get ready!

Lego Gunship

Sithmagic21-

Did you happen to get a price on the item? Just curious. they haven't hit California yet. (could be holding them until 4/23).

Thanks for the info. I will get that one for sure!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader

Like I posted in another thread, the LEGOs are also subject to the electronic lockout. I tried buying the Super Battle Droid LEGO and it couldn't be sold. After unsuccessfully haggling with the CSM over purchasing it anyway, I asked if she could at least tell me the price. Her response was she had no way of finding out.

So I doubt you'll be able to get a price since it's locked in the system. But maybe if you find a kinder CSM, maybe she'll override the lockout only long enough to run a price check for you (I doubt they'd sell it to you). Or maybe call during the weekdays and ask the toy department manager.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

LEGO Republic Gunship = $89.97 @ Wal Mart in Oklahoma

Got it while it was hot, kiddies!
    --RJ

"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first woman she meets, then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again." -- A Marin County newspaper TV listing for "The Wizard of Oz"

Sean the Hutt
    its in california too, WOW cool, but I will wait for a sale or pack in's

Nice....but no that nice!

The Lego Gunship is 90 bucks?

I'll pass on it for now! Don't get me wrong, I still want this puppy, but I'm not spending 90 bucks on legos..... at least not right now!

I'll do like I did when I got the Falcon, wait for it to go on clearance!
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing!" - Lord Darth Vader