Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    The fight between Obi Wan and Jango Fett on Kamino uses bullet time technology, so you will get you wish...er..I mean...
    No, that's not true.....it's impossible!! I hope your kidding, please tell me your kidding. I hadn't heard this before, but I pray your pulling my leg.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Here's what I don't get, if Tom Cruise wanted to do his own version of James Bond, why use the Mission:Impossible name? M:I is all about how the TEAM works together to pull one over on the target; these movies are about Tom Cruise using gadgets and hogging all the screen to save the day.

And having Phelps as the head bad guy in MI1 was awful, it took me a long time to get over how they screwed the audience over. What's really sad about that is before that first mission "went wrong", it actually seemed like a Mission Impossible plotline with all the characters working together with their specialties to make the whole thing work. MI2 didn't even try to pretend there was an IM Force, it was just Tom Cruise playing 007. FEH!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    And so was Richard Roxburgh.
    That guy was AWESOME in Moulin Rouge . . . looking at his body of work though, I really haven't seen much that he's done. I haven't seen either MI film, I'm not really interested . . . someday maybe.

Calm your fears Binksy, it's not "bullet time" . . . it's . . . "blaster time" technology.

And besides, J.J. Abrams is directing the new Mission Impossible, not David Fincher. I'm sure The Cruiser would have had L. Ron Hubbard direct it if he wasn't a corpse, so Double J will have to do.

You can take a gander at my copy Mi: Deuce if you are interested Caesar. (note I only purchased that movie because the video for Metallica's I Disapear is an extra.)

And I'm guessing Limp Bizkit has a bonus feature as well, so I will pass, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar
    And I'm guessing Limp Bizkit has a bonus feature as well, so I will pass, thanks.
    No they don't but their "music" is in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds
    No they don't but their "music" is in the film.
    Bingo was his name-o.

Why the animosity toward the Biz? You gotta have faith, man.

The preceding was a joke. I'd like to kick Fred Durst's family jewels almost as much as I'd like to kick Liefeld's.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Why the animosity toward the Biz? You gotta have faith, man.

The preceding was a joke. I'd like to kick Fred Durst's family jewels almost as much as I'd like to kick Liefeld's.
    Just go down to the street corner I think him and Kid Rock are singing right now for pocket change.