Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question Will Darth Maul Return?

Sorry if this is been already posted i'm new. Ive heard many rumors that he will return as a clone or he some how came back.
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

Its highly doubtful he'll appear in any of the remaining prequels. There is always the expanded universe though.

G. Lu has repeatedly stated that Maul will NOT be back "That's why I cut him in two and threw him down a huge hole..."
    However, he liked him so much that he has considered bringing Ray Park back as another character in some capacity, but nothing is concrete about that.

episode 3 plotline?

There is a plotline within this site that says a cloned darth maul will be a part of a new sith council that will replace the jedi council. I have no idea if this plot is legitimate, but when reading it I found it to be at least interesting and possible. If this is the actual plot for episode three it is gong to kick butt.

Obvious low post count

Boy was I taken. Disregard my above message. I'm new to these forums and didn't realize that plotline was a fake. I like it though. notice my low post count- first night. I'm a starwars forum virgin.

If you want the REAL scoop on Episode III, check out the "Mace's Death" thread. A bunch of us have plotted and pondered what will happen. Check it out! And don't be afraid to put your two cents in!

Will Darth Maul return?

No.

...but Dark Horse comics ran a pretty good story in Star Wars Tales that saw Maul come back as a clone in order that Vader could fight him as a test.

Remember how Maul was supposed to be back in Ep2 with robotic legs? Then E2 was supposed to feature a Sith Lord, called Darth Rage, who used two lightsabers? Darth Maul won't be back, that's just some fanboy's daydream.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

if dead bad guys keep coming back its just going to turn into Jason X

i love boba fett but everyone has to have an end and i think his is semi appropriate, not the best bounty hunter geting killed by a shovel, but a dark, grusome, long death in the belly of a monster. so everyone has an end whether you like it...or not
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

Talking

Originally posted by SQueek
    if dead bad guys keep coming back its just going to turn into Jason X

*clears throat* Eh now watch wat ya say dare bout Jason X, I appen to know dat at least one of da NYPD's best got wasted by dat mad man Jason.

As soon as a I find a picture of Fat Lou from Jason X, I will include it with this shot so you will (hopefully) see that I am not off my rocker. He looks a lot like Det. Andy Sipowicz a.k.a. Dennis Franz and I had a blast making up dialogue for his character whilst watching Jason X!

Got it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fatloufranz.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	1440  
    Last edited by Jedi Clint; 04-20-2002 at 01:22 AM.
    ubi mel ibi apes