Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Slave Leia Bust

Thanx for the reply, bigbarada!

satin topcoat, eh? I appreciate the information
    [color=blue][size=1][b]I was a card collecting, figure hording monstrosity...[/b][/size][/color]
    [color=green][size=1]"We're humorous, and we stand a better chance under that guise, because all the serious ones like Martin Luther King and JFK got shot."[/size][/color]
    [color=green][i][size=1]-John Lennon[/size][/i][/color]

BTW, I thought i'd give you an idea of what this guy looks like. Don't laugh at the quality, I don't have a photo or a digital camera so this is a quick scan of Maul's sculpted and painted head.

try to enjoy it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maul.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	1326  

looks great notafinga ! you CAN really see the likeness with ray park

Looks good! I like it, notafinga! I've only sculpted a handful of things one being a Barada head that I was going to use to make a 12" Barada figure (it's picture is somewhere in this section). The head came out too big so I pretty much lost interest and went back to drawing.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Man, everybody is more talented than me!

Err, I mean "Nice work there Notafinga."
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'm all for posting custom work Sir Steve, but I hope you could be a bit selective about it. I've seen way too many customs that look like poorly conceived blobs. I want to see the stuff that looks "real" and professional. There's just not enough of this stuff shown on the net that is easily found. No offense to any customizers out there.

Biggin' whats up long time no type!

Say man can you tell me what your brother uses? Is it like super sculpie or some thing along those lines, and great work...
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Hey, Sith Worm, sorry for the late reply, I keep forgetting to check this thread. My brother uses a Super Sculpey and black Sculpey 3 mixture. The only reason he uses the darker Sculpey 3 though is to give the sculpey a darker color and make it easier to sculpt the details.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Unfreakingbelievable Kudos on not only a fine bust but an incredible Leia likeness!
    Man, I would love to see a Bossk sculpt, only then I'll want to get one for myself.

Wow, that's amaizing! Good job!
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs