Wanted: any Galoob space Micro Machines

That includes Star Wars, Star Trek and Babylon 5. Loose or mint
    no playsets that includes transforming heads etc. if it's action fleet then I will think about it it depends on which one.

depending on what you need & what mms you might have to trade. . .

. . .a pal & i might be able to help you fill a few gaps in your collection

Does anyone, have Star Trek MM set #16? That they would be willing to sell or trade? I know thats a extremly rare set, But it is also the last one I need to finish the set.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Red face LL: we have sw, b5 & trek mms, too many to list. . .

. . . as you can see which is why it'd be simpler if you specify what you seek & what you have to offer
    jf: i'm afraid i haven't seen an st#16 in quite a while, but lmk min. acceptable condition & max acceptable price & i'll keep an eye out; local trekcon is in 2 weeks, their dealer room sometimes helps
    vt

VT Thats a very impressive collection. I can only offer money. If you are willing to part with some, I'm willing to pay a resonable price. I'll send you a list if you will send a email address I can reach you at. Just let me know the price you offer, after looking at the list. You can reach me at my hotmail address or Instant messanger. My handle is shadeohwk. I hope we can do business.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

VT: When you go to the Con please be on the lookout for a Kazon Torpedo for me. It's the last ST MM I need loose.

Later,
    S43