Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question ???

I haven't been around for a while, and I noticed that there is no longer a chat link. did the chat room get closed? Anyone who knows, please tell me.
    "I've been waiting for you Obi-Wan. We meet again, at last. The circle is now complete; when I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master." - Dark Annie

Its not a big loss. It was rarely used, if at all.

Last I remember, we kept having problems with it and so it eventually went into disuse. Really, I like the forums better anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I actually miss it. Not many people showed up, but I got to know a few people better. Mostly JediTricks. I would like to see another one in the future, but that could just be me.

I never used it, but it would be nice to get it up and going again. There is a lot I'd like to know about certain people here.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I'm all for Sir Steve bringing back the chatroom, maybe with some better software then the old version. I know I would be in there most of the time I was on-line. I am more of a chat type of person anyway. Plus it sure would be fun to have weekly themed chats. Hey Sir Steve, if ya ever wanna bring the chatroom back, and ya need someone to help moderate it...I'll take the job. I just think Sir Steve's would be great having the old chatroom back. I kinda miss it. I remember being in it back in 99, man those were the days.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I remember trying to use it a few times last year, but it never worked for me. I would like to chat with the other forumites, especially the ones that are logged on as late as me sometimes, like JJ or Ceaser.

It would be nice to have weekly or monthly chats where SirSteve could be there, or something. It would be nice to be able to chat with a lot of people here, instead of just going back and forth with posts.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I agree. I'm on here mostly late at night and I usually notice that JJB, Wolfwood, and Caesar are on here. I wouldn't mind chating with you guys.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Well, I could move/copy this thread to the Comments/Suggestions section so Steve could see you guys do want a working SSG chatroom back. That sound like a good idea or no?

Oh, and I edited the title of this thread for clarity.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Sounds like a good idea to me, JT. I didn't realize this many people were interested in having a chat room.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."