Slave I Loose Images!

Deathstarplans.com has some loose images! Check Žem out!
    "Marge! Is there another Man in the house!? A [COLOR=darkblue]Radioactive[/COLOR] Man!?"

Hasbro said it can hold 3 figures... Hmmm I wonder where...

Either way thanx for the Pics...

I noticed that they still went with the handle on the bottom of the ship. Also, despite the fact that its a new sculpt, it still looks to be about the same size as the old mold. Also, with all the missile launchers, there doesn't seem to be any "inside" room in the ship. Nice that preview Jango fits in it though.

I'll have to wait and see on this one, whether or not I'm going to get it.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Unhappy

I was hoping it was going to be bigger, but I guess I'm gonna have to give it a miss...

Thanks Silver FBI

I was hoping to have room for little Boba in there.
    I'm alright with the handle on the bottom, it looks like it was made of clear plastic.

I think it looks awesome, but i will be passing it up. I just got the POTF2 version 1/2 a year ago and i like it a whole lot better. Sure, it doesn't have the cool features, but the paintjob and details are so much better. I don't like the yellow and blue. I probably would have bought it if it had electronics.

Maybe i'll get it when it's on clearance. $20 has a nice ring to it.

:happy:
    InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

dpn't know from what site I got this pic but here you can see the space behind jango for another fig (or 2)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	slave i cockpit.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	84.4 KB 
ID:	1308  

Definitely...!

I will be buying this one... I like it VERY much! I'm not a HUGE ship collector, but this one seems worth it. I was reading some of the article they had posted with the pictures and they SAY it has a little compartment that fits the other two figures comfortably.

I wonder if little Boba takes off with a couple of the enemies so that they can fight another day!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

It appears you can only put figures in the cockpit, well that sucks, I was hoping you could at least put some stuff in "storage" in a small compartment, kinda like a smaller version of the feature on the POTF2 Slave 1. Good looking ship though, I hope they release one with Boba Fett's colors and a Boba pack-in that'll fit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"