Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JediCole has no son!

It has recently come to my attention that some out there believe that Sith Worm is my son ("Sith Worm, I am your father! You
    have the power to destroy Bubba Fatt he has foreseen this, take my hand and together we shall rule the universe as father and son!" - partially lifted from Sith Worms email to me). Though I could be Sith Worm's father (if I had fathered him shortly after seeing Star Wars for the first time), I assure you that I have no children at all.

Waitaminute! Star Wars fans can reproduce? Egads man!!!!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! - Luke Skywalker - ESB

Sorry I had to!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

So Cole, are you saying that Sith Worm is your DAUGHTER VIA CLONING?!? sorry, I couldn't help it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Since Jedi Tricks couldn't leave well enough alone...
    You remember all of those "Clone Emperors"? Yep, Sith Worm is one of them. But he doesn't know it so don't tell him. Otherwise...
    I don't believe I need to fill in the blanks there, just watch Episodes IV - VI to get an idea of what life will be like under his rule. Plus his Empire will hoard all of the Star Wars toys.
    Except Zutton.
    Is this what you want JediTricks?!

Well, since I never read Dark Empire, sure! Clone Emperors, wow, that was really creative of Dark Horse. What next, cloned Lukes? D'oh!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Arrow

I would like to thank GNT for putting spaces between his extended "noooo." Saves us from side scrolling back and forth, back and forth...

And of course SITHworm is not your son, JEDIcole. Sith and Jedi are like oil and water, black and white, orange juice and toothpaste, Alabama and Auburn. There won't be any Jedi/Sith Peanut Butter Cups anytime soon!

"You got greed and anger in my calmness and light!" "You got calmness and light in my greed and anger!"
    "That's what Sheev said."

Well, well father, you cast away the truth to hide from you own eyes that their could be another with more toys than you. Well the numbers are growing and soon you will be surpassed. To put aside the teachings and words of your master is foolish or is it that you finally realize that you were but A pawn used to show me the ways of collecting and my true powers of under cutting scalpers by trading to friends for the store prices even though I nor you gain any profit, except the toys we need for our collections to stay up to date! Now that I know the true power of the force in trading POTJ for Vintage figures and so completing my collection! I will rule the Toy universe forever. Even though I still can't get my grubby Sith hands on those d!*$# Han Taun-Taun beast packs one day I will and My collection will match yours! Your own kindness has defeated you and yes you are my father clone or no clone you are my blood, because there is no way two people could upset there wifes and lady friends the way we do by running of in secret to the toy stores not telling them were we are and staying out well after our bed times talking to others of our kind that we find along our journeys. Wait what the hell am I thinking everyone on this whole website probably does that! Any ways to put the record strait Cole is not my father, but everyone we know thinks that becouse we spend so much time toghther! Our wifes and soon to be wifes actually moderate when we can talk to each other on the phone. Five minutes can turn into five hours very easily! Cole is A good friend in and outside of Star Wars and I am thankful for Mr. Lucas because if it weren't for him we would have never met! Even though I will truely turn Cole to the darkside when I get him hooked on the Lord of the Rings, by the way have you been reading Fellowship like I have instructed you? You will all have A break from my maddness for awhile when the toys for LOTRs comes out for I will have all of those too! O.K. this is the longest I have ever typed so I will quit!
    "One day I will become the most powerful Jedi (Sith) ever." Anakin Skywalker, Epi.II

Yoda is forever my hero now...

Whew! I never, such a long post!

Clone Emperors...clone Lukes, whats the difference? They all come out the same color...
    Last edited by Starfig873; 09-02-2001 at 01:15 PM.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Originally posted by Bel-Cam Jos
    I would like to thank GNT for putting spaces between his extended "noooo." Saves us from side scrolling back and forth, back and forth...
    Why thank you very much
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious