Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ep. II Prices at Wal-Mart?

Does anyone have an idea what the prices are going to be at Wal-Mart?? I know the figures are $5.88, but what about the rest? I'm interested in the prices for the Jedi Starfighter, Slave I, the lightsabers, and the LEGO Technic Super Battle Droid. If anyone knows, I'd greatly appreciate it. It'll help me budget out my shopping spree on the 23rd. $200+ and counting!!! Can't wait until Episode III!!!
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

Yodasnews Review Archive: http://www.kid4life.com/yoda2/figurereviews06.htm

Re: Ep. II Prices at Wal-Mart?

Originally posted by Sith Lord 0498
    Does anyone have an idea what the prices are going to be at Wal-Mart?? I know the figures are $5.88, but what about the rest? I'm interested in the prices for the Jedi Starfighter, Slave I, the lightsabers, and the LEGO Technic Super Battle Droid. If anyone knows, I'd greatly appreciate it. It'll help me budget out my shopping spree on the 23rd. $200+ and counting!!! Can't wait until Episode III!!!
    Jedi Starfighter $19.96
    Slave 1 $21.96(i think)
    Lightsabers (I'll check tomorrow)
    Lego Technic Super Battle Droid (I'll check tomorrow)
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thanks for the initial info, Dar' Argol. It'll really be a big help. Sorry to be a pest, but I just remembered a few things I forgot to type in earlier--the Obi-Wan/Dooku deluxe figures and the CD soundtrack. If you could find out those prices too, that'll give me all the prices I need to figure how much money I'm dumping in one night.
    "The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader." - Yoda, Revenge of the Sith

The deluxe figures should run you $9.99, and the soundtrack should be $13.99.

Just remember, the Dooku probably won't be labelled 'Dooku'.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

The deluxe are $9.96 and your right Lord Tenebrous, Dooku is not labled Dooku. I'll also check on the Soundtrack for you Sith Lord 0498 but Lord Tenebrous might have it right, except it would be $13.96. For some stupid reason WM never ends a price in .99, its always .96 or .94 or .88
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Jedi Starfighter $19.96
    Slave 1 $19.96
    Lightsabers $17.96
    Lego Technic Super Battle Droid $39.96
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous
    The deluxe figures should run you $9.99, and the soundtrack should be $13.99.

Just remember, the Dooku probably won't be labelled 'Dooku'.

The deluxe figure of Dooku is labeled Darth Tyranus.
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Yeah I know Dooku will be labeled Darth Tyranus. It was late when I wrote that, and I was too tired to remember if this section was spoiler-sensitivie so I just used "Dooku." Personally, I think they should label the lightsaber as "Darth Tyranus electronic lightsaber." Just looks and sounds a lot cooler.

The sabers are only $18 and Slave I $20, Jedi Rainman?? I figured they'd be $20 and $25-30 respectively. But hey, if that ends up being the prices, I won't be complaining!
    Last edited by Sith Lord 0498; 04-10-2002 at 06:37 AM.

I checked our system today and here are the actual prices:

Jedi Satrfighter - $19.96
    Slave 1 - $24.87
    Lightsaber - $19.76
    LEGO Super Battle Driod - $34.88
    E2 Soundtrack - this I did not get a definite price on. My Electronics Dept Mgr said it should be between $14.88 - $13.88. Maybe Jedi_Rainman can get a definite price since he works in Electronics.

Hope this helps plan your expences(sp) on the 23rd

Sure does, Dar' Argol. And thanks to you too, Jedi rainman, for the soundtrack price. It sure does help me plan. All I can say is that I'm glad I didn't max out my credit card on the rest of my recent SW purchases (Interceptor, Toy Fair Vader, etc. etc.)!! This way I can max it out now!!!

Now if only I still worked for Wal-Mart, I'd have that discount...