Tell me he's not serious....

Ebay stuff

Am I incorrect in the assumption that the first run had backgrounds?

Also is it true about the no writing on back of Jango?

The prices are kinda steep though........

I've bought 11 of the 14 new AOTC figures, and none of them had the background.

Did you notice that on his R2, he has a link right here to SSG where we show the variant of R2. And then his side pic of his R2, is the same pic as here?!?
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Thanks Iceberg, that's what I thought I read here.... the first run (limited ones???) have backgrounds & IMHO look way cooler than no background but hey..........

I do have to give the seller props though, the scans on some of those figs I have never seen before.... I cant wait to see them at my local WM, TRU, KB, etc.....

Both background and non-background variants should be in the plenty or one version will be a little less available than the other but the whole people calling them rare errors is just to make them sell.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I have 19 of the AoTC figures so far. The ONLY one that came with a background was the Battle Droid. The background figures may be in shorter supply.