Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

I want a new Anakin Skywalker!

Thats right! I want one last resculpt of this lil' bugger.
    I want him to come with a removable podracer helmet, the helmet itself would have raisable visor. His face should have the exhaust deco that he has after the race. Give hm a tool box or something for an accessorie. His force file could say "Anakin Skywalker podrace champion"

And then no more lil' Annies!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

I'd buy that in like a year or so, but it feels too soon right now. He'd have oil all over his face too, except where the helmet was covering it, just like in the film. He could have ball-jointed arms and articulated elbows and wrists to use the podracer controls.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'd like a figure of this too. I'd like all the features mentioned but I'd also like hasbro to get the arm cuffs right. All the figures so far have been missing the webbing that is wrapped around Ani's wrists to stop the sand getting in. he has it on his legs but not on his wrists on all the figures. In the movie it is also on his wrists.
    Perhaps they could also give us a more jake Loyd looking Anakin with those piggy little eyes he has. Perhaps they could also give us Kitster and Wald in a podrace champion mini cinema scene? Nah - I'm kidding myself that hasbro care about stuff like that.....

Question

I'd buy it, but not something I want. I much rather have a Wald & Kitster 2-pack. I think we have enough child anakin figures. Although, we may not ever get anymore once Episode II comes out.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I hope so,I never was a big fan of the Ani figure but had to have him for the collection.I guess one more wouldn't hurt a good one this time,like the before mentioned.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I want Kitster and Wald too, but only if Wald is in the ridiculous dance pose with his arms in the air and articulated knee-swinging action, like he did after Ani won the race.

Good heavens No!!! No more resculpts!!!! Are you insane?!!?

I would buy him ifhe was a totaly new sculpt with totaly new stuff,something that would make him different to the other Ani figures
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

I'm in agreement with Rollo Tomassi for now, but not in the long run.

JediTricks' comment that it would be cool in a year is interesting. I think a good resculpt could be successful some time after a few AotC Anakins are unleashed. Podrace Champion Anakin would actually seem like a fresh figure !

Exclamation

Shut up! Shut up! Hasbro might hear you!

Actually, I agree with JediTricks, in a year or so, after the new movie, a dirty-faced Anakin might be cool. As it is, I only have three Anakins: Tatooine Duel CS, Naboo, and Podracer. I will not buy any of the remaining ones currently released.