Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4/23..What U grabbing first? Coll. 1 or Coll 2??

SO the doors open and you and a dozen or so others are running down the aisles to the Toy department. What do you do?.....What do you do? Do you hit the Coll.1 figures first or do you try and grab the Coll. 2 figures first???? I know where I'll be going that once we all hit the AOTC aisle it'll be hard to budge in to grab what you want. Especially if you have a shopping cart instead of the carry bin. So I am heading for Coll. 2 first mainly because those figures just look so much cooler than the others. I don't know about you, but I have got to get me a few Geonosian warriors. Oh it's going to be a mad mad rush. Make sure you keep your wallet in your front pocket, because if it's anything close to last time it's going to be shoulder to shoulder. good luck everyone.

I'd be going for collection 2 as those figures seem to have the most "going for them". The detail is better and I think those will be harder to find in the long run.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

If the figures released are the 24 we are expecting then Ill have to go with Collection 1, in a split second Ill be grabbing Kit Fisto, 2 Red Clone Troopers and Obi Wan, then go for the Collection 2 figures. So these would be my top priorities:

Kit Fisto
    Red Clone Trooper
    Obi Wan
    Saesse Tin
    Boba Fett
    Plo Koon
    Shaak Ti
    Deluxe Obi Wan
    Deluxe "Dooku"
    Deluxe Mace
    Slave 1

And off to the register I go.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I am going to get both how can you choose?!?!

Well, I think I'm just going to go and grab whatever I like. I'll probably skimp out on Collection 1 though. The only things I like from that are Superbattledroid, Obi-Wan, and Kit Fisto. I definately want a few Red Clonetroopers, though. Then I plan on getting all the jedis, deluxe figs (minus Jango), all of the Jar Jar/Dexter Wave, and most of Collection 2 Wave 1. I'll probably pass Tusken Female and Typho at this time.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

i feel so left out.
    i don't know whats coming out when.
    so i'll just say what i want before seeing the films.
    clone troopers and jedis
    oh and tuan we.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

As usual Im with FourTwo, we are from the same Star wars waste land. Ill just wait to see who get figures first before I decide what Ill get. But Im sure If I see the new figures Ill just buy them all, one of each and maybe afew extra clone troopers and genosians. Canada sucks for Star Wars collecting, especially Western Canada.

Well hoping there are only 19 figures released instead of anywhere above that, I'm probably gonna grab army builders and Jedi first, then worry about figures like Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Dexter and the Tusken Mother since they'll probably sit a little more than the others. Definitely gotta grab Jango and Boba though, I would wait but people are probably gonna be stomping over each other for those two and acting like they're the new Darth Maul.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

A Dooku and Anakin Lightsaber along with Zam and Anakin's speeder. That's all I need to have them all. That is unless they release the Taun We wav or Anakin Hanger Duel wav.
    Luke:"Master Yoda you can't die!"

Yoda:"Watch Me!"

I will definetly be hitting Coll. 1 first. I can't wait to get my hands on Padme. She looks so awesome to me. Plus, if Zam comes out, it will be an extra ( extra!) plus. Then, I'm hoping to get a few a few red clonetroopers, and super battledroids. Luminara Unduli looks cool ( so do the rest of the jedi) , but I don't know if she's coming out. I guess will find out less than two weeks (!!!)
    What happened to the paint job?