Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
    scored a clone pilot at tru in north olmsted today. about 8 left.
    also, i happened to be in the neighborhood on my way back so i stopped in to check out the tru in elyria and guess what i found............EPHANT MON!! whoo hoo! ok, a little excited. sorry.
    but check it, i got one from a guy who was stockin the shelves next to the star wars and he asked me if i needed anything. i said that i need an ephant mon and he went in the back and got me one. and i always thought they didn't have anything in the back, what's our front is all they got. haha.
    "I feel your lack of pants disturbing."

Nice find!!! Now all we need to see are the new dlx Clones w/ speederbikes!!!
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

I found the Deluxe Clone and geonosian at the westlake K-Mart. They had at least 2 of each left.
    I picked up the last Ephant Mon at Elyria TRU.
    Also, the N. Olmsted TRU had TONS of the Mace and 2 Jedi Sabers.

Haven't been around too much lately as My wife is expecting our 1st Child in March, so most of my collecting time and $$ is being used to get ready.

fettdave,congrats on the new kid. Hopefully everything is good. (When him or her come around). Haven't found anything since that Ephant Mon. HH

thanks goes to fettdave because i picked up the clone and geonosian dlx's today at the westlake k-mart. there's one of each left. and i got a nexu(sp?). i forgot about that one.

congrats on the new addition fettdave and thanks again for looking out.
    "I feel your lack of pants disturbing."

JEDIpartnr hooked me up with the dlx Clonetrooper- he had an extra one. I still want one more to put in the gunship. Happy Hunting.

Wal-Mart in Strongsville has a few Gunships. No new figures. K-Mart has the S.O.S. No new figures. Didn't make it to TRU, K-B, or Target...too much traffic out. Happy Hunting.

Parmatown Target has the accessory sets (NOT the new ones!!) along with some interactive R2's. No new figures. Anyone still here from the Cleveland/Akron area???? Happy Hunting.

yea...I'm here...

Went out today around the Chapel Hill area(Target/ToysRus) / Stow Walmart / Cuyahoga Falls Kaybee with nothing new to report. I did see accesory kits at Target and that was about it. Would like to get my hands on an Unleashed Dooku if I can. If I find anything in the coming weeks, I'll post...
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

Wal-Mart on Brookpark-Tiedeman has all of the new 12". Hope this helps someone. HH