Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Drought

Man, There is nothing good out there right now.

In case anyone is interested and hasn't heard yet, Target has the Slave I on sale for just $19.99 untill saturday. I just picked one up tonight.

Still looking for Palpy and Han Waves, and now apparently the Acklay too.

I hear ya-bone dry over here also. No Chewie wave ect. Myself and JEDIpartnr are looking for that Acklay too-it looks cool. Well, keep posting if you find anything and HH.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Wal-Mart in Strongsville had a TON of Vaders, Maces, FB Jangos, and Lukes (non-bloody). Still no sign of Obi, Han, or Chewie and no Acklay yet either HH

Hang in there Drew. Last night I went to the Walmart in Delaware (just north of Columbus) and found two Han's. I know how you feel I have been hitting stores before and after work and on my lunch and only came up with one figure.

Picked up the Unleashed Jango at K-Mart in Seven Hills yesterday. No new figures at all. Seems that they are converting the SW island into a Scoody-Doo display. Where is that Acklay????? and Chewie wave???? HH

Still have some unleashed at K-Mart. Other then that still nothing new-the pegs around here are filled with figures from the 23rd release.......

Found Pilot Obi-Wan at N. Olmsted Walmart Today. No Han or Chewie left though.

Thanks for the heads up fettdave. That wave has to be showing up here in the rest of the Cleveland area real soon. May go on a hunt tomorrow morning-unless the scalpers read this and beat myself and other collectors to the figures. Have you seen the Acklay yet??? HH

Chewie Wave

Went to Target and TRU at Parmatown-nothing new at all. Then I went to Wal-Mart in Strongsville. They had 2 Obi-Wan SF but the cards were beat to hell. But I said to myself hey a find is a find. As I'm looking thru the pegs a lady comes up to me and asks if I collect. I said yes. Then she asks if I have these?? They were Han and Chewie. I said no where did you get those? Well she is the toy mgr. and just got back from vacation and found a whole bunch of SW cases that weren't put out. She was nice enough to open another case and told me to take what I want. I thanked her about five times and asked her " You probibly think that all of us SW collectors are FREAKS?" She replied "No the worst ones are the Hot Wheels collectors. At least you guys don't follow me around asking tons of questions. I don't mind helping you guys out." Well, thats my story-HH Now I'll go get a drink.......

Seven Hills K-Mart has 5 Dookus and 2 Djas Purs as of 8:00 tonight as if anyone in the Cleveland area really cares or post their finds HH