Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Testing, Testing.....

Anyone from Cleveland still on these forums???? KB at Parmatown has a ton of clone troopers as of this morning for all you army buliders. NO sign of the new Maul, Anakin, Teemto, or Ki-Adi. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

I'm Still here Jedi Drew. I found Chewie at the Elyria walmart today and Palpy and Djas at the strongsville target. I haven't seen anything else new in a while. Still looking for the acklay.

Also, i know this is a SW forum, but if you come across any of the new He- Man figs in your travels, Please let me know.

Target at Parmatown has 2 Hans and 2 Obi SF Pilot-no Chewies!!! TRU at Parmatown has 2 Vaders and 1 Luke (no bloody stump). No sign of Ki-Adi or Teemto Well, HH......

I checked out the Strongsville Wal-Mart today. Here's what they had...

TONS of:
    Cloud City Capture Chewbacca (at least 30--5 or 6 of which with perfect bandolier paint jobs!)
    Han Solo Endor Raid
    Obi-Wan Pilot
    Darth Vader Bespin
    Luke Skywalker Bespin
    Nexu
    Deluxe Anakin

A FEW:
    Djas Puhr
    Palpatine
    KE Jango Fett
    Boba Fett
    Hangar Duel Anakin

ZIPPO:
    Yoda
    Dooku
    Teemto
    TA Anakin
    Maul Sith Apprentice
    Ki-Adi Mundi
    Acklay
    Reek (?!?!?)

Strongsville Target also had a huge surplus of the Chewbacca wave.

Hope this helps someone.

Hey Dexter-thanks for the info. I was gonna head over there after my "K-Mart Sale" hunt-but you just saved me some time and gas. HH

Hit up Westlake K-Mart for the sale today. They had a TON of Endor Rebel Soldiers, Amidalas, Typhos, Battle Droids, and a few scattered pieces of everything else.

I got:
    Tusken Raider Female x2
    Emperor's Royal Guard x2
    R3-T7 (YESSSSSSSS!)
    Taun We
    Orn Free Taa
    Plo Koon

I then made the trip over to North Olmsted Wal-Mart, hoping they would match the price. They agreed to with no hassle, and I mean *NO HASSLE*, although there wasn't much selection. Here's what they have:

Darth Vader Bespin
    Luke Bespin
    GR Mace
    Final Battle Jango
    Obi-Wan Pilot
    Han Solo Endor
    Luminara (!)
    Emperor's Royal Guard
    Jar Jar Senator
    Dexter Jettster
    Geonosian Warrior

I got 2 Geonosian Warriors, Luke and Darth. I couldn't bring myself to buy Final Battle Jango or Obi-Wan Pilot... I have 3 Jangos already, and that Obi-Wan Pilot figure is UGH-LEE!

Total figures: 12
    Total Cost: $42
    I Saved: $18! WOW! Go me!

Good luck to anyone on the hunt for these today.

Has anyone seen Teemto, Ki-Adi, or the Acklay????
    HH

Just got back from Target at Parmatown they have a TON of Hans, Chewies, and Obi-Wans. Picked up the Mace W/ Red Battle Droid-they only had two of them left. No sign of the accessory packs or Acklay. TRU at Parmatown had nothing new, I thought maybe they may have the new X-Wing but no such luck. Well, till next time HH.

Just was in the Elyria TRU, They had 2 x-wings. I didn't get one as I ordered mine from tru.com. they were on top of some ET toys back in the Action Figure section, the side with the LOTR figs. I also found the new He-Man figs there!

My local Target "HAD" the Accessory Packs untill (as the toy stocker told me) a guy came in and bought all of them this morning.......HH....DOWN WITH SCALPERS !!!!!!!!!!!