Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My wife picked up the last 4 Accessory sets at Parmatown Target this morning. Then I just got back from TRU and scored an X-Wing. The X-Wing is O.K. but......for $39.99 now I don't know if I should of bought it????? Still NO sign of Ki-Adi or Teemto. HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Star Tours....

Just got back from Florida and scored three of the Star Tours figures . They didn't have squat in new figures or the republic gunship looks like the hunt is on back on the home front.......

Picked up the new Landspeeder at Parmatown TRU today. They had six of them, but now they only have four I picked one up for JEDIpartnr and myself. Any signs of the new Cantina sets???

Cantina Sets

Wal-Mart in N.O. has the Cantina sets. I hope this helps all you scalpers that read this. No one from the Cleveland area posts anymore about their new finds so I may just stop posting also..........

TRU at Parmatown still has 3 speeders left so all you lazy Cleveland collectors or scalpers can go get them. It would be really nice if someone in the area could post IF they found something. I know you're out there.....

Parmatown Target has all of the new 12"-I passed on them-I don't collect the 12" anymore. TRU and KB at Parmatown didn't have anything new along with NOTHING new at Wal-Mart in Strongsville. Where the H@ll is the new stuff??

TRU Parmatown has 3 interactive R2s for $99.99 each. Parmatown Target has nothing new nor does KB at Parmatown. Where are all the new figures????

Wal-Mart Strongsville has all of the cantina sets along with only two republic gunships. No new figures. I would of posted this yesterday afternoon but I couldn't get into the just found forum.

Super K-Mart on Brookpark has all of the new 12". Wal-Mart also has all of the 12" and one of the new interactive R2. Still no new figures or ships.

TRU at Parmatown has a few landspeeders and 2 12" Luke w/ Tauntaun. KB at Parmatown has the new Anakin, Maul, Watto, Padme, and Endor Rebel Soldier (no beard). O.K. scalpers go get them........