Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    TRU at Parmatown has 6 Luke W/Tauntaun. Target had nothing and all the new figures were gone from KB.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

TRU at Parmatown has the new Padme, Maul, Anakin,Teemto, and Mundi. KB has the "new" Jedi Starfighter. Nothing new at Target or K-Mart. Go get those new figures you scalpers and slackers that are reading this and don't post your finds...... and HH.

Wal*Mart on Vine Street in Willoughby/Wickliffe had one Arena Playset left there... it was mysteriously priced at $26.96, so I picked it up. I reckon that most of the Wal*Marts in the area are getting these now as this one is a dump compared to some of the others.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Oh my....JEDIpartnr you actually posted something in the Cleveland Just Found Section JK. I was at Parmatown Target today and all they had was the new R2 for 100.00. TRU at Parmatown was swamped with people they had a few of the new Maul, Anakin, and Padme...maybe two of each. Yesterday I was at WM on Brookpark and Tiedeman and they had a ton of Cantina sets. Go get them slackers and scalpers... Happy Hunting.

The Family Toy Warehouse in middleburg hts. is goung out of business. most stuff is 20% offf right now. Last night they had 4 playschool arena adventure sets left.

Hey fettdave where have you been?? Have you found any new figures??? TRU at Parmatown had all the new unleashed...including the Vader. ( I opened up the case to check it out and almost got kicked out of the store..for opening the cases maybe someday I'll learn.) HH

All of the Family Toy stores are going under!!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

TRU Parmatown has Lott Dott, Jango Pilot, Watto, DM, and Padme CA. NO Clone Pilots. Scalpers must of got all of them. Target at Parmatown didn't have anything new in figures. They did have new Mico Machines. K-Mart in Seven Hills has the Battle Arena for $44.99, what's up with that price??? I'll wait till I see it at Wal-Mart for $38.99. Go get them scalpers and slackers!!!!!

Wal-Mart in Strongsville has 2 gunships still in the case. The case is over by the bike section on the bottom of other cases of toys. No new figures or the Arena...

Strongsville WM has 2 gunships and Strongsville Target has 7 gunships. No new figures or dlx figures at either of these stores.... HH