Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Picked up the dlx Geonosian at K-Mart for 7.99-No dlx Clone troopers Must be alot of collectors or scalpers around here. JEDIpartnr I'm not a "Butt"........just a "BUTTHEAD"
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Picked up a Clone Pilot at TRU in Parma-anyone posting their new finds??????

haven't found clone pilot or ephant yet........or any of the "new" deluxe figures.
    "I feel your lack of pants disturbing."

Have you been to K-Mart or TRU??? TRU has alot of new figures but all the old DLX . K-Mart seems to have a better selection of the DLX. Hope that helps. HH

i've been to two diff. tru's and i haven't spotted one clone pilot, and the kmart's around me don't seem to put out any new figs.

just scored an unleashed vader (awesome) at tru in elyria. they have 4 interactive r2's left still and some silver r2's as well. nice surprise, now i have 3. they were out of the 9.99 dvd's so i went over to the wal-mart in elyria and picked one up for 9.97. whoo-hoo 2 cents!!

Akron area

anything????
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

My wife looked in Akron last week (she works down there) and didn't find anything new. HH

K-Mart has the "old wave" of dlx figures for 7.99. Nothing new in basic figures. The manager there told me that they are way behind on their toy shipments because of the dock workers strike. I'll be on a hunt today and hopefully find what I need. HH

I was at the Target on Chapel Hill and saw two of the accessory sets - Hoth Rebel Sodier and the Red Battle droid for $9.99 each. Very cool!
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."