Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Post Figure Hunt - 11/17/02

Went back to Chapel Hill and the Target had all of the accessory kits out. I scores a Hoth kit for myself. Went acrosses the street to TRU and they had atleast 20 12" TaunTaun/Luke figures, about the same amount of gunships and 2 Genosian playsets. Thay also had the new lightsabres and all of the Action Fleet vehicles as well!

If I find anything this week, I'll post. Plus, if there are any Akron, OH area fig hunters, post your findings! Later!
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

I'll be in the Canton area the week of Thanksgiving.

Does anyone have any input on Black Friday? Should I even bother?

I'll post any finds during the week of Thanksgiving. I usually find some pretty good stuff when I'm in Ohio.
    May the force be with you.

Hey sith, maybe you should PM Clone Trooper Bob for some info. I'm up here in Cleveland and can't tell you much about Black Friday around Akron and that area. Happy Hunting in Ohio...
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Don't know much about Black Friday as of yet. If I do, I'll post. Be sure to post what you find while in visiting our great state of Ohio sith_killer 99! Later!
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

K-Mart in Garfield Hts. has the dlx Geonosian and dlx Anakin. I have the Geonosian already and passed on the Anakin (I think he SUCKS!!!) No sign of the dlx Clonetrooper-someone may of snagged all of them . No new figures- SOS. Happy Hunting....there is always tomorrow.

Picked up Ephant Mon at Parmatown TRU today for $4.99. They only had one of him. No clone pilots but they had three clean shaven rebel soldiers. No new dlx. K-Mart and Target had the SOS. Seems like TRU is putting out more new figures everyday. Happy Hunting...

lucky!!!
    "I feel your lack of pants disturbing."

Hey blueswiz-try the TRU by your house or the one in N.O. I even heard that Wal-Mart is getting new stuff. Happy Hunting...Hope this helps.

thanks, i'll head out today maybe. i've been digging but i'll keep it up.

"ephant mon! ephant mon! where could he be?"
    "I feel your lack of pants disturbing."

Picked up an Obi-Wan Frito-Lay mail away at Marcs (closeout/drug store) for .89. Yes 89 cents. They must of had 30 or 40 of them. HH