Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    Found the speeder bikes at Target on Mayfield and SOM this morning. They had one of each when I left. No new figures. WM at Severance had some new micro-machines (I don't collect them so they are still there) no new figures. Happy Hunting.
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

More speeder bikes at Target on SOM+Mayfield. Also have 4 E-mons. No new figures. HH

Target on Rockside+Northfield have the speeder bikes and 2 e-mon. No new figures. HH Go get them you non-posters...

Picked up the new Obi, Darth Tynanus, Boba Fett, Anakin SC, and flying R2 at Wally World this morning. Still missing Mace-I'm sure that they had him since he is packed in the same case-maybe I just overlooked him. Anyways, this morning was a good hunt before going to work. Hit those Wally Worlds all you non-posters, lurkers, and scalpers from Cleveland before I get to them.

Was at K-Mart in Garfield Heights last Friday and didn't get a chance to post... they had the Arena Playset for $11.00 on the BLUE LIGHT Cart! The close-out aisle has been cleared out.

Basically... be on the lookout for BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL AT ALL K-MARTS! You might be able to score an Arena for $11.00!!!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Yep-I picked one up on Wed. at that same K-Mart. Good to hear from you Dale. HH

You know I'm always around... skulking around in the shadows... but I'm always here!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Cleveland Hts. WM has the new Mico-Machines (Gunship ect.)- No new figures. This WM really sucks bad-at least the WM on Brookpark and Tiedeman gets new figures in sometimes. Happy Hunting.

Seen Obi Acklay, Mace Arena, and Tyranus yesterday at WM. I passed on them since I have them already. No sign of Yoda & Chian or any other new figures.