Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Survivor: The Star Wars Galaxy

I know this has absolutely NOTHING to do with POTJ, but I couldn't find anywhere to post it. If there was a survivor for Star Wars, who do you think would be in it? We could almost make this a story.......

The setting: A small barren planet in the Outer Rim.

The teams:

Team A:
    - Han (the suave, cocky one)
    - Vader (the smart, but suspicous one)
    - Amidala (the deceptive one)
    - Tarkin (the demanding one)
    - Threepio (the annoying, chatty one)
    - Yoda (the smart, old one)
    - Qui-Gon (the disobedient one)
    - Anakin (the whiny one)

Team B:
    - Maul (the quiet one)
    - Luke (the nerdy one)
    - Leia (the nice one)
    - Artoo (the crafty one)
    - Obi-Wan (the _____one)
    - Palpatine (the evil, deceptive, ingenious one)
    - Chewbacca (the strong one)
    - Jar Jar Binks (the one everyone hates)

The reason I organize Team A like this is because Han and Threepio don't exactly get along, setting up a good story. Anakin likes Amidala, setting up a possible "romance." Qui-Gon and Yoda don't exactly "click" and could cause trouble, and Yoda doesn't like Anakin. And finally Vader and Tarkin do not like eachother at all.

Team B is arranged like it is because, Jar Jar and Obi-Wan never really got along (Obi didn't like him.) Palpatine and Maul could connive together, while Luke and Leia tried to hit it off. Artoo and Jar Jar didn't like eachother too much ("quite odd indeed".) And Chewbacca is just thrown in the middle of it all.

What do you think? Who would be on your island? And, maybe we could start a story! Think of all the possibilities.......
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Oh for the love of...

I'm moving this to the MISC section. It's been done before I'm afraid.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Oh for the love of...

I'm moving this to the MISC section. It's been done before I'm afraid.
    I do the Star Wars,Survivor Style series over at www.collectstarwars.com I'm up to my 19th series now and of course JT is not a happy beaver when it comes to Survivor Games My one is much more complecated I could always start my series over here...

Team A:
    - Yoda (the smart, old one)

Team B:
    - Leia (the nice one)

No reason at all
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    I could always start my series over here...
    And I could always have you suspended for 2 weeks for post padding if you tried GNT.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cool Ooh... hiss hiss! Meorw!

Looks like there could be a SSG Members Survivor! (Hope I don't give GNT a new idea!)

JediTricks vs. GNT
    EMPEROR JARGO vs. derek
    Rollo Tomasi vs. Rollo Tomassi
    El Chuxter vs. notafinga (is he registered here yet?)
    Sith worm vs. JediCole
    Sir Steve vs. uh, PloKoon2385 (for starting this thread )

How about it? NO!
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 09-01-2001 at 11:12 AM.
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Originally posted by JediTricks
    And I could always have you suspended for 2 weeks for post padding if you tried GNT.
    Are you trying to blackmail me,JT for shame! ?
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT
    Are you trying to blackmail me,JT for shame! ?
    No, it's not blackmail, it's a final warning before you force me to take action. I've warned you before here on SSG about posting those threads and you feel the need to test me on that, so I could simply have you suspended for that, or I could give you a stern warning without making it an official warning and you can continue posting here.

First night of voting:

Chewbacca would be voted off Team B for getting fed up and ripping off Jar Jar's head, thus creeping out the rest of the team. Leaving Team B down two.

Vader and Anakin would be voted off Team A because everyone would soon discover they were the same person. Cheaters! Leaving Team A also down two.

Plus Luke and Leia's fondness for each other begins to arouse suspicion, and Palpatine grosses everybody out while spearfishing naked. Han puts the moves on Amidala and Yoda disconnects Threepio's speech circuits.

On to Week 2.....
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I guess they all died on the island
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

This thread made me laugh hard, yikes...
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine