Hybrid View

SSG Affiliate Customizing Site

I am thinking about starting an entire new site dedicated to customizing and dioramas. It would be a SSG affiliated site.The only problem is, I'd need someone to maintain it like it was their own and bring on other customizers. I would provide graphics (if needed) and the programming. How many of you think this is a good idea?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

would be pretty cool - maybe you could put a chat in it or something like that so we could talk about the customs shown and stuff

I don't do too many costums, except to correct Hasbro's errors (Snaggletooth's face, Biker Scout visors and such). Would it be possible to include a small section to show off original artwork, like my brother's sculpts?

BTW, I'm really liking this "quick reply" thing, great idea!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I'd be interested in the diorama section. I don't do too many customs besides what BB implied, but I do dioramas. I don't know if I have the time to run it, but if it gets up I'd be more than happy to contribute as much as I could.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I don't have the knowledge to run a site, but I have plenty of customes to show off (and more on the way). So I'd dig a new site. Go for it Sir Steve. Have you ever check out this site. It's dedicated to Star Wars customizing. http://www.ffurg.com/

Someone there might be able to help.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.