Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

the "Rock" also complains about toys!:)

i saw an interview with the wrestling star, THE ROCK, who was promoting his new film, "the scorpion king". anyway, he was complaining about the toys from the film. he said his toy looked like a crack addict, while michael clark duncan's looked like fat albert. i bet the makers of these toys can't be too happy with this.

i've seen the toys, and the rock's character looks like he's been sucking on a lemon. and they said on the package that real scan was used.

see, it's not just us that complains.
    Last edited by derek; 04-11-2002 at 08:48 AM.

Do you remember what show it was?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Real Scan was used on the package? Well that's pointless, I think the figure would've been better off getting the real scan... :happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

They real scanned the Rock's package?

I remember when Sammy Jackson compared his two figs (Preview and E1) and he was not impressed with one . . . but he complimented the other. At least Hasbro was batting .500 there.

I wonder if The Rock ever saw his hideous Mummy Returns figure (which WAS real-scan, supposedly). That thing gave new meaning to the word "ugly".
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    I wonder if The Rock ever saw his hideous Mummy Returns figure (which WAS real-scan, supposedly). That thing gave new meaning to the word "ugly".
    So, what you saying is...it looked exactly like the Rock, right? But yeah, while the real-scan on the E2 figures looks pretty good, the other instances of them using Real-scan looks "real-bad".

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I think most of those Jakks WWF figures look terrible, so I didn't expect much with the Scorpion King line either. Even those Mummy Returns figures were horrible.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

2 bad figures from 2 different lines, hmm, I wonder if theres a hint to caught anywhere in there.

Btw Caesar, Sam said he liked the preview one over the regular one.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Btw Caesar, Sam said he liked the preview one over the regular one.
    Good, 'cause I prefer the preview one too.

sir steve,

i'm not sure what show it was on, but it was probably the fox news channel's "fox report with shepard smith". but i could be wrong. it was a real quick clip of the interview