Newark DE... TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder

:happy:

My persistence has finally paid off!

First, to any of you going to your W-M's looking for these early: The box says "Hasbro Toy Group" in black at the top; Under that it has the pinkish/purple-ish "WalMart Toy D07" and the rest is regular box. The box DOES NOT say "do not put out until April 23".

I pull the case out of the pallet and open it: it is both ships in the same case, 3 of each.

There was an employee in sporting goods that was looking my way. I thought she was going to say something, but I guess she wasn't looking at me.

So I took 2 bombers and 1 'speeder and headed for the register, heart pounding. I was worried that the reg would start beeping like we've heard about w/ the fig's, but no.

The cashier bagged my purchase and I made a B line for the door (what the heck is a B line?). I felt like I was robbing the place!

The sculpt on the bomber is pretty nice! The bomb feature is cool, just don't do a barrel roll w/ the bombs loaded. The wings are attached permanently and are sturdy.

Now, I'm pretty much set. I'll go to MM at TRU for some airspeeders and geonosians, then pick up the book and soundtrack at W-M.

Good luck to the rest of you!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Re: Newark DE... TIE Bomber and Snowspeeder

Originally posted by dr_evazan22
    :happy:
    So I took 2 bombers and 1 'speeder and headed for the register, heart pounding. I was worried that the reg would start beeping like we've heard about w/ the fig's, but no.

The cashier bagged my purchase and I made a B line for the door (what the heck is a B line?). I felt like I was robbing the place!

Ain't it a great feelin?

That sad thing is...very few of those WalMart employees could care a less.....we just THINK they do....hence the rush.