Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Hanger Duel Anakin (SPOILERS)

I've just learned from reading the back of his card that like Zam, this Anakin figure will also have a removable arm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anakin.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	1321  
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 04-11-2002 at 07:50 PM.

Cool, but Im still not sure about the whole spinning hand gimmick, I hope it doesnt ruin the figure articulation-wise.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I hope the "wheel" that you use to turn his wrist isn't large and obtrusive. Overall the better Anakin coming out so far, IMO. Still not sure about all these slashing action gimmicks, though.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we?
    Although I must admit it's VERY hard to tell, I don't think the wheel thingy on his back is going ot be too...horrendous. So to speak.
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Hopefully we'll get an Anakin without the levers and screws and just get a nice sculpt that's accurate. The whole arm shouldn't be removeable, but I guess Lucasfilm didn't give Hasbro a lot of information to work with, so I'll let that slide.

Based on the pictures floating around, a high-quality resculpt of Anakin could be fabulous. I'd like it to be deluxe, so we can get the Swoop Bike, and cloth clothing, so we can get lots of articulation.

And a more accurate battle wound that can be replaced with something neato.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

He's an improvement on Anakin #1. Just can't wait for the Dooku-Skywalker 2-pack with Sith Lightning, assuming of course they release a 2-pack, which I doubt.

Unhappy

A #3 resculpt is needed for Anakin!!!!

A Coruscant Anakin, with robes and standing position would be my favourite, I know it , but gotta wait for a year to see it
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

A Good sculpt of OBiWan is a MUST also!!
    Hasbro CEO to designers team:
    Star Wars Collectors,
    They must be dead by now...
    Destroy what's left of them !

'Mate y Bizcochitos de Grasa'

I think that Hasbro is going a little overboard with all the features. One is cool, but too many is too many. Not allof the figures shoudl have it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I am not big on the whole spinning arm thing (sounds kind of goofy) but I like the removable right arm.

My question is-- does he lose his HAND (i.e. at the wrist similar to Luke in ESB) or does he lose his ARM (i.e. at or near the elbow)??

It would seem logical that we would get an Anakin with a removable hand/arm and a replacement metallic one.

I agree-- the Hangar Duel Anakin is leagues better than the vintage style one.