Well.....I never set out to collect the POTF and Episode 1 vehicles.....it just happened.....

my first vehicle was the Tie Fighter......I got it for X-Mas.......then, on my B-day, the following year, I got the X-Wing....

I never asked for them, and they take up space.....but they're cool, and I'd never get rid of 'em....

then, I got some small vehicles.....Speeders and the like.......I bought these myself, because they're small.....

THEN, I got the A-Wing.....whoo hoo.....sweet vehicle, and one of the few I wanted as a kid......

After Episode One came out, and subsequently got discounted, I got Anakin's Podracer for $5, so I couldn't lose....

then, my dad and brother found the Millenium Falcon (POTF) for $2 at a yardsale, missing only the top cannon, the Smuggler's compartment cover, and one Landing ramp strut (A quick trip to ebay took care of that)

and just last night, I grabbed the Naboo Fighter for $5.....so, Due to circumstances, and luck, I've amassed a very large collection of large vehicles.....that to start with, I didn't even want!!!

now I gotta get me a Jedi Starfighter!