Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Funniest moments (flubs) in SW movies

What are everyones favorite flubs, messups, or funniest moments from the SW trilogy?

Mine would have to be I think it was Jek Porkins:

"Negati.......... Negative........ It didn't go in....."

I always thought that was so funny for some reason

It wasn't Biggs, it was Red Leader who said that. Biggs was dead by then. That was what Red Leader said when he was on his trench run, just befor he got shot and crashed onto the surface.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

oops, my bad:

"It's away!" he screams, and then Red Nine shouts, "It's a hit!" but Red Leader flaccidly replies, "Negati......Negative! It didn't go in. It just impacted on the surface."

My all time favorite line in any movie, 3PO says to the group, "This asteroid is not entirely stable," to which Han replys-

"Not entirely Stable, well, I'm glad your hear to tell us that. Chewie take the professor into the back and plug 'em into the hyperdrive!"

So good, I love it.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

"I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board."

"I don't care what you smell, get in there you big oaf!"

"She's rich..."

:happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

The really bad EXTRA in ESB that says "Two fighters against a Star Destroyer?"

I laugh every time I see it. Someone give him an honorary Oscar.
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

My favorite line is when Han says , "I don't know , fly casual" and his mouth isn't with the words. I crack up every time I see that scene.
    Get over here Leia , and stop making out with your brother !

For some reason I thought it was just regular quotes, I guess it was cause of Wolfwood's reply.

Well there is the "CARRIE!" line from which Mark yelled it instead of Leia after climbing out of his X-wing.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah, stuff like that where lines dont match up. Or when the Stormtrooper hits his head.

I would like to know some things to look out for that maybe I missed when I saw the movie the first 1000 times!!

The stormtrooper that bonks his head on that doorway walking into that death star control room that the droids are in.