Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

whos going nuts ?

i can't take it anymore Must Have AOTC toys.............i'm afrade i'm gona blow soon i need some but non of my stores has them

all i got is thejedi Starfighter ( which is cool by the way) and a clone trooper but i seek more MORE I TELL YA!
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Hold on just a little bit longer... Jedi Drew and I are slowly finding shelf date breakers up here in Cleveland...

You'll be okay... just settle...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Thanks master Jedi, but i just wish time would fly again. Man the day i get the new toys, i'm gona have so much fun

I wonder if Deluxe Dooku is ocmeing out on the 23rd..... That would be great if it did, then i can finaly have a HUMEN Sith lord, to fihgt some of my figures with ( i'm geting sick of Darth maul ) don't get me worng, but i need a humen sith.
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Appearantly it is along with Deluxe Obi-Wan to put with it and Deluxe gun slinger Jango and Deluxe Mace.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'm not really all that intrsited in Deluxe Obi, he looks kinda stuipd with that pose. But i wanna get Count Dooku, and then when the Dark Lord version comes out get that one too.

I live in the same state as you Paul..and havent found anything..
    its like a SW Desert out here.But..on the bright side..April 23rd isnt that far away,so I can hold out for those (roughly)11 days!:happy:
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I'm drooling for the lightsaber toys...both electronic and basic...

so am i........

Insane Jedi girl you live in florida also ?

I am also in FL in Miami. Today I checked three Wal-marts in the Fort Lauderdale area and they were bone-dry except for the Bespin Guard wave and 25th anniversary figures. I am dying here. I need AOTC figures and the TIE Bomber.

All I got is,

Kit Fisto
    C-3PO
    Padme Amidala

Zam Wesell's Speeder

The 4 Preview Figs.

Lego Jedi Starfighter.

I want some Super Battle Droids, Jedi Starfighter, and Slave 1!