Smile Surprises are everywhere, even in... VERMONT???!!!

At the Winooski, VT Walmart there are something like 25 LEGO Jedi Starfighters stacked on an endcap.

At the St.Johnsbury, VT Ames dept. store, among the Tesseks, Jek Porkinses, and Jar Jars are 4, count'em, FOUR Hasbro Jedi Starfighters @ 21.99 each. New Englanders take note!

Update: All the Lego Jedi Starfighters are gone from the Winooski Walmart. It seems they have pulled all Star Wars product except for the EII preview figs, of which they have a few complete sets. However, there are "floor stickers" there advertising the April 23rd product and the May 18th "Jedi Training."

Also, the Walmart in Barre, VT, had 4 copies of the Star Wars Game of Life: A Jedi's Path. I brought one to the checkout, only to get the dreaded "sale not allowed." However, the lady at the register went to the games aisle and found another game to compare prices. She said the Star Wars game is about $17, but she only charged me $16 because it was the closest thing she had to scan in the computer and she couldn't find a SKU for the SW game. She probably hasn't been there too long, as I'm sure this is against store policy, but I'm not complaining!