Hybrid View

Question Death Star Stickers at www.Gadders.com

Hey, I'm the first one to post in the vintage section of the new forums!

Ok, many of us know that www.gadders.com has taken over the insert and sticker warehousing duties that starwarsinserts.com used to do.

Gadders recently put in the Death Star stickers from the Kenner Death Star Playset.

My question is - where do they all go! I have my original Death Star, with what I THOUGHT were all the original stickers, but the only stickers it has are on the 1st floor control panels and the top floor tractor beam deactivation area. The sticker sheet at gadders has several other stickers, and I don't know where dey go! These stickers I'm questioning are the row of 5 (or so) red dots.

I have an original Death Star Instruction sheet, but it only describes assembly and operation, and NOT sticker placement.

Can anybody help me out here?

Thanks!
    Rob
    Repair, refurbish, restore
    www.sandcrawlerworkshop.com

Jeez! I think I'd have to dig that old behemoth outta the attic to be able to tell you that! I think the stickers in question may have belonged to the elevator shaft/tractor beam tower, but I'm not certain.

I'll get back to you if I can find out... or unless someone else posts here.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Sean the Hutt
    Yes I think they are for the elevator. they sit out on each floor where the elevator stops. Just like any elevator, you have to push a button to call it!

Yepper! I checked out my Death Star and that's where mine were stuck!

I have one row at the top right above the elevator door on the tractor beam tower and the other on the exterior edge (trash compactor level).

I hope this helps out...!

4:57pm-
    I just checked with a friend and he says that's where he has his stuck as well!
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 08-20-2001 at 03:57 PM.

Does this web site have any other SW related figures, like for the X-Wing or TIE fighter?

www.gadders.com has stickers and instruction sheets...

they also have auctions/trades and what not...

go check it out... kinda cool!

I was looking for an AT-AT sticker sheet and the only one I found on the site is missing the "eye-visor" sticker just like my AT-AT is.

Anywhere I can go to find another sticker sheet?
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Question

Am I safe to assume these are repro stickers and instruction sheets? I'd be tough to get that many originals, I think.
    "That's what Sheev said."