Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Most popular character in AOTC?

I am doing an interview for E! Online and they are wanting to know who the most popular character thus far is for AOTC. I think it's Jango Fett followed by Zam Wesell but I would like to hear from you.
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Battle Droids, Droidekas, & Super Battle Droids for me.

#1 fav of those 3 Super Battle Droid.

Droids ROCK in my opinion!
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 04-11-2002 at 10:43 PM.

Top 5:

Count Dooku - How can you not love Christopher Lee being evil.
    Jar Jar Binks - I love how he's grown and matured.
    Zam Wesell - A much better female Bounty Hunter then Aurra.
    Jango Fett - Very cool charecter, alot better then Boba, IMHO.
    Taun We/Lama Su - Love the whole Kamino race, Lama's outfit is cool.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

#1 Count Dooku. the best sith sence Maul
    #2 Obi-Wan Kenobi. hes allwasy been my fav
    #3 Anakin Skywalker. hes cool
    #4 Jango Fett. one Bad MF
    #5 Senator Sagit. the Host of the Galaxy's funnyist home videos
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

My pick would be Yoda.

Just imagining him saber/jedi fighting is something I think will put him over the top.

I would say Jango Fett. I like the idea that he's not just some two-dimensional guy in a mask (like Boba Fett was in the OT). He actually has a history and a face. Most of all though he can carry his own in a fight and not get knocked into a pit by the first blind man he comes across.

Zam Wesel, Dooku and the Clonetroopers has piqued people's interest. So they could be contenders too.

Obi-Wan Kenobi seems to be very popular this time around, now that he's not just walking behind saying "Yes, Master". Some fans don't like the 'Jedi Mullet', but what counts is the character, and Ewan McGregor is doing a great job.

The underdog is Count Dooku. In 2001, many referred to him as "Ducky" or "Doo Doo" or "Count Arthritis". But in the past months, he's gained immense popularity, and I think he'll last long in the minds of both children and adults.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I'd have to go with Jango Fett and Count Dooku. It is already clear that Jango will be the favorite. Notice how many people are finding the Preview figures and ALL the Jango's are missing. Count Dooku because of his role in EP II. Zam Wessell because people love hardly any screen time Bounty Hunters .
    "Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

I'll have to go with Jango Fett, Obi-wan, and Anakin.
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

My "favorite" characters from an unreleased film:

Anakin
    Dooku
    Kenobi
    Palpatine
    Dexster

Tenebrous, I see it as more of a pseudo-mullet. I know the argument can be made, but I really think it just has to do with how the hair is combed . . . however I am not certain. I'm working on a degree in mulletology.