Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many Super Battle Droids & Regular Battle Droids will you be buying?

I'll at least buy 10 of each if not more.

1 Super
    1 BD
    1 Battle Damage BD
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

I'll be buying hopefully a bunch of each, not all at once though. I hope they make ALOT more Battle Droids than they do any other E2 figure cause some of them are needed for Episode 1 dioramas also.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I'd like to get maybe a dozen or so regular Battle Droids, and maybe 3 or 4 Super BDs. I have a feeling though that these army builders are going to be the toughest to get of any of the new stuff though.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

i'll probably get 2 of each (one in the pack, one out.)
    WML
    Hango
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

None. I'm sure they are great, but I only collect OT figures.

I guess that means more battle droids for the rest of you.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Well I already have 3 of the episode 1 original Battle Droids, plus Mace Windu comes with one, so I dont think Ill buy too many of them, probably 1 Battle Droid, and 2 Super Battle Droids.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

6 super battle droids
    6 battle droid cream
    12 battle droid brown (if they get released)
    6 droidekas (when they get released)

I just bought a case of twelve boomer damage battle droids for my arena because they look good. they have knees and can be posed in a sniper position on one knee same as the security battle droid which i plan to buy a load of too.

I hope they release the dwarf spider droid from the trailer, the one with the gun for a nose and the red 'eyes', he would be so cool as a big addition. The droid that comes with deluxe shirtless Maul will fit in perfectly with the Geonosis droids. Already got mine set up.

The boomer damaage on the Battle Droid's doesn't look too bad when E2 Plo is pointing his force effect thing at them, or the Clone Trooper's blast effect fits-in more when it's pointed at a Battle Droid with boomer damage on it.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"