Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AOTC Cereal at Walmart

I just came back from grocery shopping at Walmart and found AOTC Cereal Collection 1 and 2. I don't know if these are sappose to be out yet but this Walmart hasn't screwed up putting AOTC figs out yet On the side of the box it does have a simple spoiler true and false quiz. I was wondering if anyone else came across these yet?
    But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some Star Wars figures!!!

Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and pour yourself a bowl, and review how good it tastes for us.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I want those Lightsaber pens, they're cute.

Tastes like kix meets lucky charms!! Not bad at all!! I was hopeing for a sceret toy- but no luck of corse.

You get marshmellow Clone Troopers,red light sabers,blue light sabers,Yodas,R2-D2s,Slave 1s,and Jedi Starfighters.

got mine a week ago, need more!!!!
    need vintage parts and weapons

I think there are going to be toy lightsabers in boxes of Cheerios and Fruit Loops and other general mills cereals.

Talking

I think there are going to be toy lightsabers in boxes of Cheerios and Fruit Loops and other general mills cereals.
    Funny, I always thought Fruit Loops was a Kellogg's cereal.
    "Follow your nose,
    to the flavors of fruit, wherever they grow!"
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

the sabers will be included with Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Coaco Puffs and Reeses Puffs.

I got the 2 cereal boxes a week ago too. I just picked up the Go-Gurt sticks tonight. They only had the Darth Vader/Luke pack. No luck finding any of the mainstream General Mills cereals with Episode II mail away offers though. I really want those mini Star Wars NASCAR racers!