View Poll Results: Do you have any fears about Episode II: Attack of the Clones?

Voters
628. You may not vote on this poll
  • "No, I have complete faith."

333 53.03%
  • "I have certain concerns about this movie."

266 42.36%
  • "Yes, this film is not going to work."

29 4.62%
Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Do you have any fears about Episode II: Attack of the Clones?

We've seen 3 trailers and a lot of behind-the-scenes footage.

Do you have any fears about Episode II: Attack of the Clones?

im kinda worried, i mean ep1 had its lame parts so im guessing ep2 willl also.
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

I still think Ep.I was a fun and great movie. I don't think I'll have a problem with Ep.II
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Fear I do have... yes

I'm sure this movie will be enjoyable but I hope Lucas restrains himself with those cute cuddly obnoxious creatures! This whole mess started with those damned Ewoks!
    Senator Jar-Jar?! ....I'm feeling sick already! How about carbon freeze Jar-Jar?

Overall, I think it will be a good movie, but my biggest concerns are

1) Yoda fighting
    2) Massive arena battle - I hope it isn't too bland and cheesy

My primary concern is how well Episode II will engage the audience. Episode I was a very passive movie, between the special effects and the liquidity of the plot. Episode II is shaping up to have even more effects and liquidity. Which means we'll probably be even more apathetic to the story. But I hope I'm wrong.

I?m really looking forward to ep2. In any film there are parts that don?t work as well as others parts. I don?t think ep1 was overly fraught with problems, so ep2 should be either. And am I the only person over the age of 10 who is not bothered by Jar Jar?
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

I liked Jar Jar and I'll be 29 on May 16th.

From what I've seen and read, my main concern is that Lucas will try to cram too much into one film. Some of the action in TPM went by so fast that I had trouble caring what happened to the characters. If Ep2 is just a series of action sequences strung together by a shaky plot, then I fear the worst for Ep3.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Mark my words these next two films are going to blow your mind through the back of the theatre walls!
    Casual George

I personally can't wait for EP2. I am literally counting the days until I can get in there and see it!! From reading the spoilers and seeing the trailers, this movie is going to make people forget about EP1. Now the story is set up, and we can get on with business in this film. Only 108 days, folks.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed