Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many ships is enough...?

I've gotten the Jedi Starfighter and the Slave I from the Saga line and I love them both. For as much as I would like to get Zam's speeder, I think it would be excessive- not to mention I'm already lacking space! I am definitely passing on the remaining ships from AOTC... unless I see them on a huge clearance. I think the ships are the best things going in this line so far!

You can see my reviews for both ships in the "REVIEWS" section.
    Last edited by JEDIpartner; 04-12-2002 at 09:25 AM.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Bring on the ships. My motto is "buy now, worry about space later"

Good Motto...You'll never know when you'll find the ships again.On sale one day,gone the next.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Ships really do take up space quick. Most of my ships are currently in boxes, and I have no plans to do anything with them soon, due to lack of space. The Jedi Starfighter is rather small, so that's out on a shelf. But with the big ships, and numerous fighters, they take up a lot of room, real fast.

I'll get the speeders though, because they're small, and fit on shelves. There not in the same class as fighters, falcon Royal, etc., IMO. I have the room for speeders.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

unless my finacial situatution changes anytime soon i'll only be getting slave I and zam's speeder if i see it for cheap enough.
    i don't have any desire to get anything else yet as i have yet to see the movie and haven't developed any attachments to the vehicles yet
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

Ships will probably be a no go for me this time around. I had planned to buy the Slave 1; but with my current money situation it would be at the expensive of almost everything else. Especially since I plan to buy the soundtrack and novelization also. If I buy any vehicle at all, it will be something small like Anakin's Speeder. And that's only if I can't find too many of the second wave of figures.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Ooooh, i plan on buying the speeders and the lovely new Slave-1 but I'm not buying the crapola republic gunship and i may not buy the jedi starfighter. I have to see one in person before I decide on that. Ships are cool. If they cut out the Anakin and Obi resculpts and throw out more vehicles instead that'll be cool. Dooku's ship, Some more small speeders from both the OT and the prequels. I agree about the space issues but I always make room for the speeders. Smaller vehicles released regularly supplemented by the occasional large vehicle would suit me nicely. Smaller vehicles are more even;ly distributed whereas the larger ones are destined to be store exclusives. BOOOOOOOO!!! store exclusives are bad.

. . . Still waiting for my TIE BOMBER with abated breath.

Egads, I too, seem to have WAY too many vehicles. It's getting ridiculous.

POTF2 Landspeeder
    Electronic Snowspeeder
    AT-AT
    Tie Fighter
    Vader's Tie Fighter
    Tie Interceptor
    Flash Speeder
    Naboo Fighter

Despite all this --- I'd move heaven and earth to get me a SANDCRAWLER if Hasbro would just hear my prayers and reissue it.

Curiously, JEDIpartnr, the ONLY ship from ATOC I'm currently planning to get is Zam's Speeder. I just love the color and design. I'm hoping it's as cool in hand as it is in the photos. I'm already "over" Zam though, so this little puppy just might wind up in the hand of a Duro.

I don't think I'll be getting any ships either........
    Maybe after I buy the figures.
    My main priority right now is to get the figs then the vehicles.
    I will probably just buy the Big $39.99 ship. (I forgot the name, I think it is the Republic ship)
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

Check out my vehicles list, where the hell do i keep these toys?

- Anakin Skywalker's Podracer x1;MIMB.
    - AT-ST x3; 2 Loose, 1 w/box, 1 MIMB.
    - AT-AT Walker (Electronic) w/AT-AT Driver and AT-AT Commander x1; MIMB.
    - A-Wing Fighter w/Pilot x1; Loose w/box.
    - Boba Fett's Slave I x1; MIMB.
    - Flashspeeder x2; Both MIMB.
    - Landspeeder x1; Loose w/box.
    - Millennium Falcon (Electronic) x1; Loose w/box.
    - Naboo Royal Starship x1; Loose w/box.
    - Naboo Starfighter x1; Loose w/box.
    - Rebel Snowspeeder (Electronic) x2; 1 Loose w/box, 1 MIMB w/Widevision card.
    - Sebulba's Podracer x1; MIMB.
    - Sith Speeder w/Darth Maul x1; Loose w/box.
    - Speeder Bike w/Leia in Endor Gear x1; MIMB.
    - Speeder Bike w/Luke Skywalker in Endor Gear x1; Loose w/box.
    - Speeder Bike w/Scout Trooper x2; 1 Loose w/box, 1 MIMB.
    - STAP w/Battle Droid x1; Loose w/box.
    - STAP w.Battle Droid (Preview Version) x2; Both MIMB.
    - Swoop w/Rider (SOTE) x1; MIMB.
    - Tatooine Skiff w/Unique Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker x1; MIMB.
    - TIE-Fighter x4; 2 Loose w/box, 2 loose without.
    - Trade Federation Droid Fighters x1; MIMB.
    - Trade Federation Tank x1; Loose w/box.
    - X-Wing Fighter (Electronic, 1st version) x1; Loose w/box.
    - Y-Wing Fighter w/Unique Rebel Alliance Pilot x1; MIMB.

Last edited by DarthMaulSithLord; 04-12-2002 at 06:14 PM.
    InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com