Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    everything that has not been made that should.
    i'd love a snowtrooper.
    and a lando and mace that i didn't have to make.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

What would be best is those little packs of mini-figs.
    I think they used to do them for robin hood and nights - five figs in a small package.
    They could do an assortment of figs, repack existing ones and give us army builders - 5 clone troopers or stormtroopers.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

A scaled Jabba would be fun! I wouldn't mind a Han in Carbonite block (pun intended) that you can actually trap him in.

Slayer and JT, what aspects of the palace would you want to see in a set that size? Obviously we should be able to build a throne for the Hutt, how about a segment that includes the dungeon? And if they included a CarboHan, maybe we could build a little trophy room for him to go in.

The palace could rotate,, Like one side would be the throne room, and the back could be rocky like the rancor pit, then it wouldn't have to ricuosly tall. But of course the main feature would be jabba and all the extra minifigs. Maybe a rancor claw and Jedi luke could be on the pit's side. throw in some lego skeletons for fun.
    Your signature here!

The main room, the main hall with the main door, maybe the droid dungeon.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

We need another Amidala/Padme that isn't in that huge podrace box.

Also a Leia, cause I think she only came with the MF. Who's going to pay $90 just to get her? At least Chewie came in the AT-ST.

Besides them, Lando, Mace, a and Neimoidian.

I wish Hasbro would just start offering figure sets or the option to buy the figures individually. I guess they won't ever do that since it may break the figure licensing agreement with Hasbro that someone else pointed out.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

ManCan, what's with your "Hasbro" mistakes today? That's the 2nd one I've seen from you.

Anyway, LEGO did do a few figure packs, and Chewie was in one of 'em. They were 3 figs each, with display plates and info cards.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

As I said before, JT, I hardly ever go on this thread so I'm in the perpetual Hasbro mode.

I remember the 3-packs, but I want something available in stores. Not something I'm forced to buy over the internet.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Well, I'm assuming you don't include LEGO stores in that, so I will say that there's a good possibility that HASBRO is part of the reason we don't see true figure packs in stores since the LFL contract with LEGO doesn't allow for Lego to sell action figures, only Lego models, because Hasbro has the exclusive license for action figures.

Jedi Knight's
    Clone, Scout, Sand, Snow, Air, Water...Troopers...hasnt Lucas thought of Air troopers or Water Troopers for the big time?

Aliens