Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Lightbulb ESB 25th Anniversary 2-Packs

This might seem a little early, but considering the long lead times needed to produce action figures Hasbro's probably already considering these.

Assuming that these would follow along the same lines as the upcoming ANH 25th 2-packs, my ideas would be:

Luke and Vader- during the "I am your father scene."

Chewie and Lando- posed with Chewie choking Lando after Lando has just set them free.

Han and Leia- getting close in the Millenium Falcon

Luke Dagobah with Yoda- Luke seated next to the Jedi Master as he schools him on the Force

Vader and Fett- in the dining hall, Vader holding Han's blaster

Any other ideas? (FYI ESB's 25th is in 2005)

Han Solo - Torture rack w/ Vader

Greetings (could be big) - it is the scene were Han Solo and that land on Bespin and meet Lando and Bespin Guards
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Han/Luke/Tauntaun.

Leia and Luke in Pajamas from ESB finale.

Chewbacca with 3PO on his back. (Although my Mechanic Chewie and break apart 3PO fill this slot quite nicely already, never put it past Hasbro to do a {SHUDDER} resculpt...)

Luke with Yoda on his back.

R2 fixing 3PO's foot.

Those are just a few...does anybody know what the exact scenes are from the ANH 25th anniversary sets? I know which figures are in them, but I'm not sure about which scenes.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

THe ANH 25th 2-Packs are:

Luke/Leia swinging across Death Star chasm or at least preparing to.

Ben/Vader presumably during the final duel of ANH, although no prototypes have been seen yet so who knows?

Han/Chewie in the classic 'guns drawn in front of the Millenium Falcon poses.' See the link below:

http://www.collectstarwars.com/POTJ/...roto_scree.jpg]

I like some of the ideas presented here for 25th Anniversary packs. However, I think that a Yoda looking up as Luke does a handstand while trying to levitate things would be better use of the two in this format, complete with cargo boxes and a stack o' stones. This would give a more dynamic pose to Luke (especially on one hand and perhaps Yoda on his foot).

I love the idea of Luke and Vader during the "I am your father" scene. Most would have just gone straight for the obvious carbon freeze chamber sequence.

Another Chewbacca possibility would be Chewie and an Ugnaught (holding C-3PO's head as he is ready to pass it off to one of his coworkers). This would allow a molded backdrop of the "firey furnace" and a section of conveyer with a crate of 3PO parts.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

Vader and Luke! Since Hasbro seems keen on producing scene-specific resculpts, that Vader's near the top of my list. Since The scene-specific resculpts we've seen carded have been mainly dumb or unnecessary poses, a two-pack is probably the only way we'll see this one.

Lando and Chewie is also a great idea, as is the idea of Yoda on Luke's foot. How about R2-D2 welding C-3PO together, with C-3PO holding his foot?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

How about:

Vader (Like the dagobah version we got) VS Luke with lightsaber with a bushie backdrop with a few snakes in the trees.

Take Away - The scene were guards take away the hovering Han Solo in Carbonite will include Fett

The Scene where the imperial officer (Bobas Day off) with Leia and that as Hostage with a stormtrooper!
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

1. Luke w/ Yoda

2. Boba Fett w/ Vader

3. Lando w/ Leia
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    1. Han with Yoda

2. Chewie with Boba Fett

3. Vader with Tauntaun

4. Leia with Ozzel
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    1. Han with Yoda

2. Chewie with Boba Fett

3. Vader with Tauntaun

4. Leia with Ozzel
    Eternal Padawan you do know the Anniversary 2 packs resemble important parts of the selected movie?, Which means we wouldn't see Han Solo with Yoda and Vader with Tauntaun,etc....
    GNT
    ''