Thread: Ani's Box

Ani's Box

Is it just me or is Peasant Ani's power-box-thing a pile of junk? The lid has those awful stressed, mould markings and barly stays shut. On the other hand you have to get his left hand and shove it into the groove to get the littel metal handle to slide along to 'force open' the thing. 9 times out of ten it opens regardless of whether Ani's right or left hand is near it, or even if I'm anywhere near it!

Nice action pose, but coupled with this tat, the manky 70's sabre, and the shroud of Turin it ain't a winner for me.

I much prefer disco-Obi Wan and his flowing locks. He can achieve a couple of exciting action poses and looks groovy when perched on the nose of the starfighter, as if he's ready to leap into action - ta da!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imag0003.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	1343  
    Look - I'm Princess Leia!

yeah...its kinda out of wack
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

Wow, the Jedi Starfighter is sweet looking, thanks for the pic! I'm going to K-Mart later today, hopefully I'll find some stuff.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

So far I'm not to impressed with the little features that these toys have. I found the deluxe Mace and the lightsaber is cool but does not "fly" in to his hand. The only way that it works is for you to put the lightsaber into his hand and then you can feel it pull the lightsaber. I like the idea that Hasbro is tring to make the toys better,but I think that most will just want the action figure and not care to much about all these extras. The figure as a whole is very detailed but not worth what I paid for it. I hope it gets better.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

Yeah, it has some nice, dirty paint deco instead of looking like a shiny piece of plastic.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Well the lightsabers look better when they're metal.....
    That's one good thing about the "Force Action" or what ever you call it.........
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!