Sean the Hutt

Jedi Star fighter

Why such a high price? It is kind of cool, but 21.99 for a small ship. It haas no electronics and no pack in figure...wait for a clearance. It is growing on me .but it was way to much!

$19.76

compliments of Wal-Mart
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

I think it's a bit of a high price too, considering LEGO seems to have more expensive product this time around but their Jedi Starfighter was also $20 and seems to be to scale plus it came with Obi-Wan. One of them should've been around $15 and the Hasbro one for $20 should've come with an Obi-Wan. Maybe I'll just pick up an extra Obi-Wan on the 23rd and grab an cheap E1 Soft Goods version off of the net then do a head swap and paint the E1 body to look like E2 Obi for a pilot, he seems to be a good candidate for an Obi-Wan that would fit in the cockpit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It is high for a ship with no extras. Even though I already have one. I had a hard time paying that price but did.Go figure.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I agree it is rather steep but I would have been happier if it had a window box like the speeders since I like to display mine in the packaging.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

LEGO's Jedi Starfighter is way out of scale, it's too large.

Basically, we're paying $20 for the pop-off wing gimmick which is quite complicated, even though it doesn't entirely succeed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In The Netherlands the Jedi Starfighter will be $35. The Lego version is $25. You guys are lucky. I'd be happy if i could buy one for $20. Yeah, electronics would have been better than that cheap pop-off action (*whips Hasbro employee*) and the midget size, but i guess it's an OK vehicle.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com