Sean the Hutt

Jedi Star fighter

Why such a high price? It is kind of cool, but 21.99 for a small ship. It haas no electronics and no pack in figure...wait for a clearance. It is growing on me .but it was way to much!

$19.76

compliments of Wal-Mart
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

I think it's a bit of a high price too, considering LEGO seems to have more expensive product this time around but their Jedi Starfighter was also $20 and seems to be to scale plus it came with Obi-Wan. One of them should've been around $15 and the Hasbro one for $20 should've come with an Obi-Wan. Maybe I'll just pick up an extra Obi-Wan on the 23rd and grab an cheap E1 Soft Goods version off of the net then do a head swap and paint the E1 body to look like E2 Obi for a pilot, he seems to be a good candidate for an Obi-Wan that would fit in the cockpit.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

It is high for a ship with no extras. Even though I already have one. I had a hard time paying that price but did.Go figure.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

I agree it is rather steep but I would have been happier if it had a window box like the speeders since I like to display mine in the packaging.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

LEGO's Jedi Starfighter is way out of scale, it's too large.

Basically, we're paying $20 for the pop-off wing gimmick which is quite complicated, even though it doesn't entirely succeed.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

In The Netherlands the Jedi Starfighter will be $35. The Lego version is $25. You guys are lucky. I'd be happy if i could buy one for $20. Yeah, electronics would have been better than that cheap pop-off action (*whips Hasbro employee*) and the midget size, but i guess it's an OK vehicle.

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com