Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Sci-fi minatures

Does anybody know of any sites other than Agents of Gaming, Sci-fi Minatures.com or Starfleet Battles where you can buy metal/plastic minatures?

I've just got a Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper kit and I love it ( http://freespace.virgin.net/james.hobson/sci.htm ) and I wouldn't mind aquiring some more general sci-fi minatures (Dune, Battlestar, SW, ST, anything).

Any ideas?

Cheers

BC3

Cool

Comet Miniatures in London produce white metal miniatures of Galactica, Irwin Allen, Gerry Anderson vehicles. cometminiatures.com or .co.uk(?) , and I've seen them in Thunderbooks in Blackpool, Lancashire. They're about 1.5 to 3 inches in length.

Yorkie

Wizards

britcit3 Wizards of the Coast has some SW miniatures, in case you're interested. Most are currently out of stock, but there are a couple available. Wizards miniatures
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Well what a small world!!!!!!

Eh up,

Yorkie - my, my, what a small world......

The Colonial Viper and the Dark Star (that I've just added to my site) were purchased from none other than Thunderbooks in Blackpool !!!!!!!!!

R2- thanks for the link - some cool stuff on there - will probably buy the 2 Jedi - cheers.

Muchas Gracias

BC3

Arrow had no other place to post this, and ala vt, didn't want to start a new thread

what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Smile just received aliens sets 1-3

wow! these are some of the finest (if not the) micro machines ever produced! the detailing and paint jobs are supberb!:happy: as an added suprise , i wasn't aware that the guns fold out on the drop ship! these are really excellent toys!

now i definately need to get an action fleet drop ship so's to deliver the mm apc to tough trouble spots that crop up from time to time in jansen land

Arrow ahhh, who am i kidding

actually i'm not about to start collecting a whole different genre of action fleet sci fi's. i'm quite content with my star wars.

hey vt! i's got's me an idea, since the apc is not a space ship, and that is really what i collect (play with), i noticed on the back of the aliens packing cards, that there is a predator space ship contained in set #3. as i am not after any of the jeeps, trucks, or peoples. how's bout i send b'jr my apc, so's that he can load it into one of his (i'm sure) many drop ships still in need of a mini apc in the cargo hold, and in return, if he happens to have a spare one, you can send me the predator space ship.

lmk if it werkz fer you guys!

I'm sending Baal Jr Via VT that Predators set. If I see it again, I'll pick it up and I'm also pretty sure that Stroop mms* were showing up at TRU the other week.

I wish I'd bvought more of the A ALIENS stuff last year as there was shisleoads of it then you could've had your APC mm dans le Dropship

*after BritC

jeddah

are you sure gsj? if so, b'jr'll do that deal :)

you don't want that syd-mead-designed apc w/retracting gun? if not: jdah, if haven't sent gsj's or my pkg yet, feel free to remove predship from mine & put it in gsj's. otherwise, we'll send gsj b'jr's present predship
    mmath: (falcon + b5 science ship)/2 = nostromo
    vt
    np: disco-era narcissus, "tres saturn3, non?"

yep! deals done!

i'll forward apc in upcoming shipment! i know how b'jr loves the apc in a action fleet drop, and i ain't really after anything other than sci fi space ships, so's cool by me!