Thread: Can someone

Can someone

post a pick of both the delux and the geonosian rescue mace. i would also lke to know if anyone has seen pics of the geonosian rescue mace on card. thanks
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

As far as I know there has not been any sightings of a carded Geonosian Rescue Mace anywhere.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	deluxe_mace.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	1345  
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Heres the other one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	geonosian_rescue_mace.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	1346  
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

I was wondering the same thing just this afternoon. I've been compiling a pictorial shopping list for my partner. little thumbnail pics of the figures in their packaging so that it's easy to spot what I want and leave what i don't. It's just a silly idea I got since my partner offered to look for stuff for me. So I came up with the idea of a list with a picture next to the description from the packaging with a tick box as well for each item so there's no duplicating going on. I'll update the list if I buy anything and vice versa.
    problem is, the gaps. Orn free taa, Mace geonosian rescue and palpatine, I've substituted pics from Toyfair so at least there's a litle pic of the figure but it's basically shape recognition with my partner. The names don't mean much it's the shape of how the figure is packed that they recognise. A simple soul but god damn it if I haven't trained them well!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!