Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Saga background cards

I'm wondering which figures people have been running into more? Those with the background insert or the those without? I want to open a few of my doubles but am afraid to because I have some with and others without and don't know which type is the variant or corrected version.

The figures with the background cards came out first and then Hasbro scrapped them and made all the figures without them. Everything I have and what I have seen all have no background cards.
    Anakin - "Do you call this a diplomatic solution?"
    Padme - "I call it aggressive negotiations!"

The only ones i have that have backgrounds are Plo Koon, Tusken Raider, Baby Fett, Cpt. Typho. Does anyone else have a HUGE sticker on the back of their Super Battle Droid???? Mine does over the directions.. About 1/3 the size of the card.

Which figures had the background inserts and which ones did Hasbro stop with?

I'm going to try and get the figures that came with the backgrounds originally, but which wave or set did they stop with?
    I've seen the 2nd set of Coll 2, and to my knowledge, those never had them...

thanks

This was the case assortment with the background:

Collection 1
    Asst # 848510012
    2 x Anakin Skywalker™ (Outland Peasant Disguise)
    2 x Super Battle Droid™
    2 x Obi Wan Kenobi™ (Coruscant Chase)
    2 x Jango Fett™ (Kamino Escape)
    1 x Padmé Amidala™ (Arena Escape)
    1 x C-3PO™ (Protocol Droid)
    1 x Kit Fisto™
    1 x R2-D2™ (Coruscant Sentry)

I have also seen a couple of other case assortments that had C-3PO with a background but no other fig had one.
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

This is the set that had the background cards in them:

Collection 1
    Asst # 848510012
    2 x Anakin Skywalker™ (Outland Peasant Disguise)
    2 x Super Battle Droid™
    2 x Obi Wan Kenobi™ (Coruscant Chase)
    2 x Jango Fett™ (Kamino Escape)
    1 x Padmé Amidala™ (Arena Escape)
    1 x C-3PO™ (Protocol Droid)
    1 x Kit Fisto™
    1 x R2-D2™ (Coruscant Sentry)

I have also seen C-3PO w/a background in a couple other assortments for Collection 1.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

thanks. that's less figures that had them that I realized.

Was C-3p0 in a coll 2 or 1?

I wonder if that was it? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Was the backgrounds the same, or different based on the scene in the movie the character was in?

So the figures with the backgrounds is what all you variation hunters will be scrambling for on the 23rd eh?

Good, this gives me somewhat an advantage, in case I run into other people, I'll go straight for those without backgrounds.

I'm surprised Hasbro went with them in the first place. Spending money when they don't have to, that doesn't sound like Hasbro to me.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

C-3PO is in Collection 1. But there are a couple different case assortments of C1.

The backgrounds are different, sorta. The figs that are Arena Battle are the same. othere then that I think the rest are diff. I really didn't look that hard, I just noticed them this morning.