News on Spaceballs Prequel!!!

Does anybody know about when it is coming out!!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I thought George Lucas said Mel Brooks could parody Star Wars as long as it wasn't turned into a franchise. A SpaceBalls Prequel would definitely fall into that category. So unless you've read something besides that Onion article that said Jonathan Lipnicki was playing a young Dark Helmet, the answer is never.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Well, Spaceballs is technically part 11, so I think it's only proper for Mel Brooks to go back and finish his saga. No sequels, but did George W. say anything about prequels?

As we speak, I am combing the desert, for all news/leads/information that I could find on a potential Spaceballs sequel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	3.9 KB 
ID:	17692  
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowly Bantha Cleaner View Post
    As we speak, I am combing the desert, for all news/leads/information that I could find on a potential Spaceballs sequel.
    Find anything yet?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by rocketboy View Post
    find Anything Yet?
    Icwatudidthar
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Well, there's this TV show, but it seems those crafty Canucks have seen it and we haven't. I think there was a card advertising this that was handed out at CIII way back in 2005 and, well . . . just read the link.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Well, there's this TV show, but it seems those crafty Canucks have seen it and we haven't. I think there was a card advertising this that was handed out at CIII way back in 2005 and, well . . . just read the link.
    Yeah, I mentioned this in another thread sometime last year. It was supposed to air on G4, but it hasn't aired yet and I forgot all about it.